• One of the "coolest, best and most useful photo apps for the iPhone" David Pogue, NY Times, April 27, 2011
• "A must buy for any iPhone owning image sequence fan" - Dr. Andrew Hudson-Smith, Digital Urban
• "Neat! ... TimeLapse is fun." - Dave Caolo, TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
TimeLapse is the professional choice for creating and editing great time-lapse sequences on your iDevice.
TimeLapse is the complete time-lapse workflow on the go.
Best in class time-lapse camera:
• Flexible and easy to setup - define your capture session any way you like
• Record 4K video (or HD)
• Record RAW photos (or JPEG)
• Smart Exposure ensures no time lapse flicker
• Works with Motrr Galileo robotic motion control to create amazing pan and tilt time-lapse movies - find out more about Galileo at www.motrr.com
Dedicated HD time-lapse sequence editor:
• Frame level editing
• Powerful framing capabilities for easy virtual pan and zoom
• Powerful filter stack - saturation, brightness, contrast, exposure adjust, gamma adjust, vibrance, white point and more
• Tilt shift
• Deflicker to ensure a pristine final result
Time-lapse photography is a movie making technique that creates the illusion of time progressing more quickly - of time sped up. Common examples of time lapse movies are movies of clouds zipping across the sky, growing plants, blooming flowers, rotting fruit, etc.
NEWS AND SUPPORT
For updates, news and help for TimeLapse follow us on Twitter @xysternet
Help TimeLapse improve! Many of TimeLapse's features are the result of thoughtful user feedback. Visit http://xyster.net/tlapse to share your ideas, post your videos or just say hi. If you love TimeLapse, don't forget to leave a review.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but needs updating
This app allows you to do anything in the settings. More useful capabilities than any other time lapse app. Unfortunately, it is well due for an update. It keeps crashing
Highly under rated app
Of all the time lapse apps. This one stands out by far. If you want to time lapse clouds, sky or something grow use this app. If it's windy and you don't like how your current app makes the trees look. This app works magic and makes it easy and user friendly. If you are a first time user making time lapse. This is the only app you need to impress friends and family.
This app only saves your time lapse projects the first few times you use it, then it just stops. Nope, not a problem of having the free app. I actually paid for this utter waste of space on my phone.
The developer, xyster.net LLC, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- xyster net LLC
- 20.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © xyster.net LLC
- In-App Purchases
- TimeLapse Unlimited $4.99
- TimeLapse Recording Unlimited $1.99
- TimeLapse Editing Unlimited $3.99