Timeless is the best and most gorgeous alarm clock and reminder app for your Mac. With its beautiful and easy to use interface, Timeless is a pleasure to use and will integrate seamlessly into your workflow, from morning till night.
* Ability to set unlimited unique alarms
* Ability to add custom titles to each alarm
* Beautiful full screen Nightstand Mode
* Choose from a wide array of alarm sounds
* Ability to add in your own custom alarm sounds
* Snooze functionality with adjustable snooze time
* Alarm volume adjustability
* Support for Fading In of alarms
* Gorgeous time-based user interface colours
* Ability to run the app via both the menu bar and the Dock
* The slickest and best Alarm clock app for your Mac
* Lightning fast and very easy to use
* Pleasant colours and a user interface that adjusts according to the time of day
* The ability to input unlimited alarms and reminder notes means you’ll never miss a beat!
* Customizable to your personal tastes
* Regular free updates
We've worked hard to make Timeless as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
- Added support for Apple Silicon M1
Ratings and Reviews
Good, but...needs some small fixes
The application is good...it does exactly what it's supposed to do. But, there are a few quirks that need to be addressed to earn a 5th star (and, honestly, these are minor):
- If you set up multiple alarms and save them (so they can be re-used)...after enabling some of them & using them, the entire list of alarms is sorted randomly. To fix it, you have to re-enable one of the alarms, then disable the same alarm...that'll force the application to sort the alarms properly.
- The alarm volume is expressed as a slider in terms of "system volume"...which is OK...but the alarm actually CHANGES the system volume when the alarm goes off. So, for example, if you have your system volume set to 50% (you're in a Zoom meeting), but your alarm is set to 100% of system volume...when the alarm goes off, it increases the entire system volume to 100% (everything...Zoom, your alarm, etc.). It would be better if the alarm didn't change the entire system volume.
Wonderful, well designed app... but buggy
I love this app. I searched a long time for something that was as elegant and flexible as this and so glad I found that.
But lately the alarms only intermittently play sound. Not sure what's going on but toggling custom sounds on and off brings the sound back... but then it happens again. Hopefully will be fixed soon...
Does Exactly As It Says It Does
Great alarm/reminder system. Easy to use and reliable. I would love to see the developer add a feature where you can add a notifcation on screen when the alarm goes off AND be able to change the way the onscreen reminder looks, particularly the size (i.e. would love a full screen reminder that you have to dismiss to remove). Also, put notifications in the top right of the screen (like where you get alerts to update Mac OS) until you can dismiss them. Nightstand mode is pretty useless. You need to use the look and feel of nightstand mode for alerts/alarms - put it on screen when an alarm goes off. Otherwise, does exactly what it's intended for and looks good too, great job! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FIPLAB Ltd
- 16.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 FIPLAB Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.