Timeline 3D for iOS is the simplest way to create beautiful multimedia timelines.
This education edition includes all of the functionality of Timeline 3D without any in-app purchasing to make it easier for schools and enterprises to manage.
Present historical events with Timeline 3D to reveal connections and clarify relationships. Make timeline charts of world history, family trees, fictional stories or business deadlines. Timelines help you understand and present history with new perspective!
* Present your timelines full screen and with 3D perspective
* Add images, movies, or PDFs to events
* Quickly enter events with dates and times in any global format
* Include optional information such as notes, web links, and tags
* Choose from different background themes
* Import your timelines from previous versions of Timeline 3D and Easy Timeline.
* Print your timelines on a single page, formatted for your paper size
* Export PDFs to share your timeline with anyone
* Export movies of your animated timeline at sizes up to 1080p
* Export slideshows to PowerPoint and Keynote
* Export a WebGL website to add interactive 3D timelines to your website
TIPS & TRICKS
* Watch our tutorial movies at www.beedocs.com/ios/movies
* Enable AirPlay Mirroring to view your events on your device while presenting your timeline
* On capable devices, use voice dictation to enter text and dates
* Swipe left or right to fly over events in a 3D presentation
* Pinch to zoom in on media files in your presentation
* Swipe to delete events from your list
* Entering the date also sets the date format (for example, Sep 20 2013 or 9/20/2013)
* Use Dropbox to share timelines and media files between devices and your Mac
If you have feedback, questions, or need help solving a problem with your timeline, we want to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Improved support for iPhone X and iOS 11.
3D presentations look better (lighting and resolution).
Airplay is more reliable and supports image zooming.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Thoughtful and well designed
I started using this on my Mac but I wanted to give praise to the iOS version. While it is simpler, you can tell that time and effort went into making this really good at doing one thing really well and I appreciate that.
I like the ability to link events to a web page and the zoom function to see media attached to an event.
I'd like to see the ability to print out timelines onto more than just one page. I'd also like to see in-app purchases for more interesting themes.
Times Were Changed After Entry
I was looking for a visually appealing timeline and this application truly is. Unfortunately, after spending a significant amount of time inputting my data, some entries were moved back an hour and some stayed accurate, i.e. 3:27 am became 2:27 am while other entries stayed the same. The only way to get the timeline to display accurate was to edit the time to be inaccurate in the entry. I snapped a screenshot, emailed it and asked the developer for help. No response after several days. Very, very confusing how this could happen and even more disappointing that no explanation or help has been forthcoming.
Lost all my work
I spent hours meticulously building a timeline. I page through it a couple of times then as I went to present it, everything was gone except for the first entry. Hours of work shot! Not to mention the failed presentation.
- BeeDocs, Inc.
- 39.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 BEEDOCS, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.