Timeline 3D is the simplest way to create beautiful multimedia timelines.
Present historical events with Timeline 3D to reveal connections and clarify relationships. Make timeline charts of world history, family trees, fictional stories or business deadlines. Timelines help you understand and present history with new perspective!
* Present your timelines full screen and with 3D perspective
* Add images, movies, or PDFs to events
* Quickly enter events with dates and times in any global format
* Include optional information such as notes, web links, and tags
* Choose from different background themes
* Import your timelines from previous versions of Timeline 3D and Easy Timeline.
* Designed for Mac OS X Yosemite
FEATURES WITH IN-APP PURCHASE
* Print your timelines on a single page, formatted for your paper size
* Export PDFs to share your timeline with anyone
* Export movies of your animated timeline at sizes up to 4K
* Export slideshows to PowerPoint and Keynote
* Export a WebGL website to add interactive 3D timelines to your website
* These features can be purchased individually or as a complete package.
TIPS & TRICKS
* Enable AirPlay Mirroring to view your events on your device while presenting your timeline
* On capable devices, use voice dictation to enter text and dates
* Use arrow keys to fly over events in a 3D presentation
* Use spacebar to zoom in on media files in your presentation
* Entering the date also sets the date format (for example, January 20, 2015 or 1/20/2015)
* Use iCloud or Dropbox to share timelines and media files between devices and your Mac
If you have feedback, questions, or need help solving a problem with your timeline, we want to hear from you! Please contact us at email@example.com.
FIXED: Automatic Event Narration for Movie Exports
IMPROVED: When new events are created, typing focus starts with event title.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Forced upgrade to a less functional product
I downloaded this new version of Timeline 3D when I upgraded to iOS Sierra — I had been using one from 2011, but that version can’t even be opened in iOS Sierra. So, I downloaded this compatible version, particularly to open projects that I created in the past.
As users of the education version have commented, this new version doesn’t have a horizontal bar that marks the length of events… That’s an important feature for understanding the duration and overlap events in a timeline. Nor can you overlay multiple timelines, which also helps visualize complicated events. Also, you still can’t zoom in to see events or a smaller span of time in the 3D when your timeline spans many years by a scrolling function or zoom—the events remain tiny and unreadable. I’d be willing to pay for a version that could do those things.
I’m at a loss to say anything that’s “better” about this upgraded version… Using this to visually organize information is worse that the previously helpful and useful versions. If you’re using a legacy version of Timeline 3D, be sure to export all your files in PDF or some format that isn’t dependent on Timeline 3D before upgrading to Sierra or downloading this version.
This App Could Be a Lot Better!!! Especially with a $24. price tag.
This app deserves a “ C-" grade.
This reminds me of a student doing the least possible work to pass an assignment!
It has very little options for color, background, fonts, etc., no way to link a pdf to a file on your desktop (even Adobe Acrobat does that), no manueverability of icons while in the timeline graphic.
This IS such a POOR POOR PRODUCT.
I FEEL CHEATED BY A " C-" STUDENT!
Simple for Young Classical Education Student
I really like this timeline. It may not have everything some people want, but this is GREAT for simple, classical-style history, homeschool class. We can record what we want, covering as many years as we want, put in the graphics we want, SIMPLY, and get a neat looking interface. It looks like the developer isn't updating this thing anymore... but I would have gladly paid for this feature... if it is going to continue to work with Mac updates. Thank you for making something even my ADHD 5th grader can understand in a snap. Sorry to see so many critical reviews.
- BeeDocs, Inc.
- 17.1 MB
OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- © 2017 BEEDOCS, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Printing & PDF Export $4.99
- Export Movies $8.99
- Export Slideshows & Image Sequences $8.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.