Now you don’t need your computer to track your hours in TimeLog.
We have taken the consultant’s most important features from TimeLog and made it simple to do your time tracking. TimeLog Mobile is always synchronised with the desktop suite, letting you have your customers, projects and tasks near at hand when you need to track time.
**Please note: This app requires a TimeLog subscription and must be used together with the 2017 edition of TimeLog for desktop. **
We update the app in October, where you will be able to track mileage and expenses easily.
Features (depending on your TimeLog subscription)
EASY AND FAST TIME TRACKING
- Quick access to customers, projects or tasks you would like to track time on.
- Automatic reminders, so you will never miss a time registration.
- Absence registration
- Use quick shortcuts to your most frequently used tasks
- Enter special hourly rates
- See and edit all your past time registrations
- Switch between billable and non-billable with a single click
USE YOUR CAMERA TO REGISTER EXPENSES (to be released in October)
- Fast and simple expense entry
- Document receipts directly with the phone’s camera
- Use default expense types for your registration in less than 30 seconds
- Link expenses to projects via synchronised customer records
TRACK YOUR MILEAGE ON THE GO (to be released in October)
- Easy entry of travel time and distance
- Simple transfer to the customer or internal invoicing in TimeLog
- Get mileage and travel time transferred directly vis maps (to be released in January)
All registrations are automatically synchronised with your TimeLog account. Log into TimeLog via your web browser to gain access to all features.
Now, it's much easier to keep track of your business travels, as you can easily register mileage directly in the app when you're on the go. To give you a better experience, this new app update comes together with an updated, smoother mileage tracking experience in the web application.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.