Timepage for macOS is here!
The calendar of choice for people who get things done in style, Timepage has now landed on macOS! Our team has crafted the macOS edition to be a beautiful native desktop experience. All the features you love have made their way to the big screen, plus new features like a linear time view and condensed events.
• The unique Timeline view elegantly combines a mini-month view, up to 7 days (adjustable), day schedule and event details
• Beautiful custom themes with bright colors, pastels, dark mode and custom trim color selection
• Weather forecasts for each day and event keep you prepared for any occasion
• Remove calendar clutter by setting specific calendars to show a condensed version of their events
• The new linear time view shows your day in blocks so you can more easily juggle a busy schedule
• See all your tasks right on your calendar with Actions integration (included with Moleskine Studio bundle)
• The month heatmap shows when you are busiest at a glance
• Choose a custom time zone to see your events in local time
• Join video meetings with a single click for FaceTime, Zoom, Teams, Skype and more
• Respond to event invites directly
• Drag and drop events to reschedule them
• Syncs with your system calendars so you can see everything in one place
• Integrates with Apple Maps to see your event locations and travel times
• Detailed preferences for every feature, including custom App Icon appearance
• Works with all of your calendars from iCloud, Exchange, Google, Office 365, Todoist, Yahoo
Try Timepage free then purchase a subscription to continue enjoying all features.
A subscription to Timepage or the Moleskine Studio bundle includes Timepage on all devices (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, macOS).
Your calendar data is never deleted by Timepage, regardless of your membership status. If your membership expires, you can still use the app in read-only mode. Calendar data will remain synced to your provider of choice (iCloud, Google etc).
Family membership options are available.
Terms of Service: https://moleskinestudio.com/terms
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage
We have put thousands of hours into creating Timepage. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
This version includes several small fixes and improvements.
From the previous versions:
• The window size of the whole app is now more flexible
• Scaling and proportions of the main views have been adjusted
• The Timeline has updated styling to more closely match Timepage for iOS
• The Day view has a new heading layout and icon for hourly mode
• Events on the day view use a new calendar color display
• Actions on the day view have also been updated to display full width and have a new completion button style to match Actions for Web
• The Months view now displays the add button on a day only when the date itself is hovered over
• The Event details pop out view has new styling with improved proportions to make the overall window smaller
• Cursor response on all clickable items and buttons has been improved
• Be sure to check out the new theme options for Monochromatic, Muted, Pastel and Dark colors
Thanks to everyone who has downloaded Timepage for macOS! If you have any suggestions for features you’d like to see next, just tap Feature Request in the help menu.
Enjoy the update!
- Adam D, Adam S, Alex, Andrew, Anj, Ben, Ben M, Carly, Lennard, Michael, Nathan, Rica and Simon
Ratings and Reviews
Until Timepage, we never knew how handy a weather report in your calendar could be. It integrates weather forecasts, maps, contacts, ride-sharing platforms (Uber, Lyft), and other useful info. That’s why Timepage is a worthy addition to our Home Screens.
FAVORITE calendar app !
This app is so user friendly and has seamless functioning! I used to use moleskin actions app as well for a to do or agenda list but was disappointed as it would be perfect to integrate with time page app/actions blend functions as a one stop shop. It does the ideal amount of quick, easy, and efficient functioning for me and customizing is just the right amount!
One thing I have noticed recently is even with a paid subscription, there does seem to be an unfortunate function that auto deletes schedules or agendas in your history of schedules/events after some amount of time (older than 1-2 years) and doesn’t seem to be a way to recover or change that auto delete setting.
I use this as my backbone and structural facet in my work and personal life & it’s simple yet so helpful as my piece of structure in all domains of my life with each “hat” I wear which is highly difficult to apply much of any structure among the nature of the daily chaos especially regarding my career.
Still, I would love to know how to edit the auto erase function from past scheduled events and if that doesn’t exist I’d have only 1 feat request for future improvements which would be ability changing this old event “auto erase” as an option to disable, even if by syncing or storing older data via exporting or using a cloud backup/storage service or something similar.
Otherwise - recommended times a million!!
Developer Response ,
Hi. Thanks so much for your message, and I'm so pleased to hear how much you love Timepage! In regard to your point about past events. Timepage doesn't and never would auto-delete any of your content. The app did previously have a limited date range of the events in the past that it would show you - the timeline going back just a year - although this has now been extended to 10 years in the past. However, even with this previous limit, the app would not touch your data, and would have no reason to do so, it simply wouldn't load the older event data from your calendar accounts. This was for performance reasons - a large date range means a large number of days on the timeline, and this affected the scrolling performance. Anyway, if you scroll back now, you should see all of your old events, but please let us know via the Help screen in the app if you don't and we'll look into why that's happening. Thanks again for your lovely message, and we hope that you continue to enjoy using Timepage! ~SB
THAT’S elevating the iOS interface to the max!
This app is insane as far as the interface goes. You may think: “Why do I need another app just for my calendar, since I already have a native calendar app in iOS?” Well, because their interface is years, if not decades ahead of anything I’ve ever seen. They leverage swipes, 3D Touch, and everything an iPhone has to offer in ways that are just awesome. Honestly, it’s difficult to put into words how incredibly well designed, and FUNCTIONAL this app is. You have to experience it for yourself. Caveat: you need to dedicate some time to learning what gesture does what. There are gestures for a light touch, for a 3D Touch, for a swipe left or right, here or there... But it all is worth it. Sounds and feedback are somehow “gratifying”. Makes you feel like the phone “gets” what you just did. Again, it’s hard to put it into words. You have to dedicate some time to learning the interface and playing with it. But once you do, oh boy, you wish ALL other apps followed the same sleek interface. I’m paying their low fee and they deserved more. And no, I’m not a paid reviewer or advertiser. Believe me if you want to. But that’s my honest opinion. Try it yourself. Make sure to swipe and hear and feel how “tactile” and intuitive their interface is.
Peace, be well everyone.
Developer Response ,
Hi Louis, many thanks for the kind words! ☺️ We really appreciate it. Please let us know any feature requests you have (you can do this directly from the Help screen and they are immediately shared with our team). Thanks, AS
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Moleskine S.r.l.
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership $2.49
- Annual Membership $14.99
- Moleskine Studio Bundle $24.99
- Moleskine Studio Family Bundle $39.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.