Get Timepage – the most intuitive and delightful calendar app you’ll ever use. It's a powerful and fun way to get organized!
“Fun to use and provides essential consolidated information in a way that makes you want to use your calendar.”
“Moleskine Timepage keeps bringing us these terrific updates and enhancements, making the app better all the time. The exquisite interface and smooth animations already make the app not only beautiful but impressive.”
“The new calendar app Timepage will make you forget the rest.”
Timepage is a revolutionary smart calendar that is effortless to use. It makes every day more productive by combining your events, maps, contacts and weather into one easy app.
• Uncluttered, stunning design that let’s you see a whole week at a glance and scroll into the future to see what’s next.
• Fully adjustable week calendar to show between five and ten days.
• An intuitive month heatmap that instantly shows when you are busy and free.
• Personalize your calendar with authentic Moleskine theme colors.
• Apple Watch app with weather, useful travel time complications and glance.
Plan Your Day:
• See beautifully animated temperature and rainfall forecasts for the day so you know what to wear and how to get around.
• Never be late again! Timepage automatically gives you travel time estimates to walk, cycle, drive or catch public transport to your events.
• Timepage will give you helpful hints like “2 hours free after this event then Gym at 6pm”.
• Widgets for weather and events, so that essential info is always a swipe away.
It Just Works:
• The easiest event creation of any calendar app, just type something like “Coffee with George at Monks” and let Timepage take care of the details.
• Works with any calendar already on your iPhone like iCloud, Google, Outlook, Exchange, Facebook, Yahoo and CalDAV.
• Fast background sync so your events are always up to date when you edit events on the web, your computer or iPad.
• Search for events using Spotlight on your iPhone.
• Advanced calendar features you need like repeating events, reminders, calendar colors, app icon badge customisation, 24 hour time and more.
Download Timepage and make today more productive.
Timepage is a membership service with a free trial.
Your calendar data is never deleted by Timepage, regardless of your membership status. If your membership expires, you can still use the app in read-only mode, without weather features. Calendar data will remain synced to your provider of choice (iCloud, Google etc).
• Unlimited access on all your devices.
• Both monthly and annual options available.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://moleskinestudio.com/terms
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage
We have put thousands of hours into creating Timepage. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
We're excited to bring you this new version of Timepage!
• iOS14 widgets! Choose from small, medium and large sizes and see your schedule, actions and weather all right on your home screen. Widgets are fully color themed to match your preferences from Timepage.
• Time zone support. You can now select the time zone for an event whilst you're setting the time. Just hit the globe button above the keyboard and search for the time zone. You'll be able to see the alternative time on the event's detail screen.
• Event duplication. Long press on an event in the day view and you'll be able to duplicate the event - tap the duplicate button, and you'll then be able to schedule the new event for whenever you want.
If you've got a feature idea, tap Feature Request from the Help screen or visit https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage and let us know! This is where our members and team decide on what we will work on next.
We really hope that you enjoy using Timepage! If you do, then we'd really appreciate if you had a moment to leave a review. If you've got a question or something isn't working quite right please contact us directly via the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Until Timepage, we never knew how handy a weather report in your calendar would be. It integrates weather forecasts, maps, contacts, ride-sharing platforms (Uber, Lyft), and other useful info. That's why Timepage is a worthy addition to our home screens.
THAT’S elevating the iOS interface to the max!
This app is insane as far as the interface goes. You may think: “Why do I need another app just for my calendar, since I already have a native calendar app in iOS?” Well, because their interface is years, if not decades ahead of anything I’ve ever seen. They leverage swipes, 3D Touch, and everything an iPhone has to offer in ways that are just awesome. Honestly, it’s difficult to put into words how incredibly well designed, and FUNCTIONAL this app is. You have to experience it for yourself. Caveat: you need to dedicate some time to learning what gesture does what. There are gestures for a light touch, for a 3D Touch, for a swipe left or right, here or there... But it all is worth it. Sounds and feedback are somehow “gratifying”. Makes you feel like the phone “gets” what you just did. Again, it’s hard to put it into words. You have to dedicate some time to learning the interface and playing with it. But once you do, oh boy, you wish ALL other apps followed the same sleek interface. I’m paying their low fee and they deserved more. And no, I’m not a paid reviewer or advertiser. Believe me if you want to. But that’s my honest opinion. Try it yourself. Make sure to swipe and hear and feel how “tactile” and intuitive their interface is.
Peace, be well everyone.
Developer Response ,
Hi Louis, many thanks for the kind words! ☺️ We really appreciate it. Please let us know any feature requests you have (you can do this directly from the Help screen and they are immediately shared with our team). Thanks, AS
Best calendar app there is!
This is the most modern, responsive, fast, intuitive, attractive, and convenient-to-use calendar app I have ever used. I was literally wowed from the time I opened it up. It has this cool, high-tech feel to it, and the sound effects add a nice touch (although they can be turned off if you like). This is definitely different than any calendar app that’s out there, and has lots of cool features. And the premium price of $1.99 a month is really cheap compared to a lot of other similar apps. It also gives you tons of options to choose from when customizing your theme and there are lots of calendar options you can customize in the settings.
The only thing I wish was different is that I wish the app had a task management feature, a section where you could make to-do lists, but that weren’t necessarily scheduled on the calendar. If this app had a robust task management feature built into it, I would be in heaven and would pay almost any price for it. But I still give the app 5 stars because it’s truly the best calendar app I’ve seen, and I’ve tried almost all of them. Definitely recommend.
- Moleskine S.r.l.
- 375.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 5.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Membership $1.99
- Annual Membership $11.99
- Moleskine Studio Bundle $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.