Timer Boom is a countdown timer can do many tasks
Do you want to
• Sleep while listening to your iTunes music then shutdown automatically after a certain time
• sleep your mac automatically after a certain time
• Remember to take a break after hours of hard work
• Countdown the seconds while playing seconds game with your friends
• Remember something in the kitchen
• Adjust hours, minutes, seconds
• Choose the action when the timer is done
• Option to hear the seconds 10,9,8,...,0
• Option to show or hide the bomb
Feel free to rate
Thank you for your support!
• Provide an option to show the bomb always on top that will help you track the time while you are working.
• Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
I'm not a fan of the whole "bomb person" thing, but the app works great and the "Alert 2" sound is a hoot. I also like that the alert can be set to play a song from iTunes when time runs out. Thanks for making it free!
Whimsical, simple, practical
I have been looking for a (free) simple timer for Mac for years and years. My workload is so immense and scattered, with so many clients, it is best approached in hour-long chunks. Many lackluster products have come and gone from my desktop. This ap's combination of fun graphics and the feature that allows various behaviors when the time is up--notably starting or stopping iTunes--has made it a surprise champion among the other underachieving products in my personal timer championship. If they were to improve it, I'd suggest making it possible to set a time (30 minutes) without clicking 30 times.
That said, this product's minimal features are a bit of a virtue. I don't waste too much time trying to fine-tune the preferences, as it has only three.
I insist on having some humor in my day as often as possible, this is definitely a giggle!
love the graphics including the victim, and makes a lot of noise, which I need to get my attention. I tried about 7 different timers and countdown downs, some were probably ok if you hang out over your desk all day. However, it would not get your attention if you worked at home and were in another room. I write and do 1 1/2 hour time segments with a short break in between so it is just perfect for me..
Just like the idea of have a bomb on my desk! : )
The developer, Marian Raafat, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Marian Raafat
- 2.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.7 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 Mighty Appy - Marian Raafat.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.