This is the standalone full version of Timerange. If you want to try it out for free before buying, you can download free version of Timerange from the App Store. You can also upgrade your free version using In-App Purchase there.
Timerange is an easy-to-use and convenient application to work with dates. Add or subtract days, weeks, months, and years from (to) any date. Calculate an interval between two dates. Create time counters. Workdays, weekend days and weekdays by your choice are supported. Set your own workweek to get more personalized results when calculating intervals. Adjust style and set a color for each counter and choose which counters to display on the Notification Center widget.
• Minimalistic and convenient easy-to-use interface.
• Add or subtract days, weeks, months, and years from (to) any date.
• Choose which weekdays to count.
• Set specific dates that need to be skipped in calculation.
• Calculation of an interval between two dates with support of inclusion or exclusion of initial or final date.
• In interval calculation get count of workdays, non-working days, and weekdays that you choose.
• Set your own workweek to get more personalized results in intervals calculation.
• Create time counters from (or to) a specific time or day.
• Set display style and a color for each counter.
• Choose when you want to get a notification about a counter.
• Select some counters to display in Notification Center widget, so you can access them without the need to open Timerange.
• Customize what Timerange will show at startup: which screen will it show, with what values to fill each field in the app, or will it just remember last state.
If you have a question, suggestion, or if you find a bug in the Timerange, email me at support(at)randexdev.com.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/randexdev
Visit my site: http://randexdev.com
Music from the app preview:
Sock Hop by Kevin MacLeod
This update brings you dark mode for iOS 13 and fresh new app icon! Also in this update:
- Fixed sometimes incorrect calculation of the number of working and non-working days between dates.
- Improved notifications planning algorithm for time counters. Now even if you change your time zone often, notification will be received after specified amount of time.
- Fixed app crash when tapping on “Event in Calendar” button, if access to Calendar is denied.
- Many more little fixes throughout the whole app and on the widget.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.