Free. No ads. No in-app purchases. Just easy-to-use multiple timers.
This is a simple, straight-forward implementation of having multiple timers in a single list.
- see all your timers at the same time on the main screen
- start, pause, cancel and delete all timers at once
- add as many timers as you want
- add additional time to running timers
- different timer sounds to choose from
- customize the timers with a title and color
- select different backgrounds and colors for each timer
- manually re-arrange the order of the timers
- timers can start the countdown from 999 days
- option to count up once the timer finishes
- show timers on Today View
Just a reminder that you must allow notifications for alarms to sound.
- show Active Timers on the Today View (lock screen)
- warning when local notifications and sound aren't enabled (Apple doesn't allow 3rd party apps to make notifications or sound alarms without permission)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for gamers
I play video games like Smash Bros. Ultimate that allow you to send characters off on missions that take real time to complete. There’s one that takes 2 hours, another is 6, and a third is 10 hours. I could use my Apple watch timer and my iPhone timer, but then I can’t run any other timers. I looked to the App Store and of course there’s an app for that! This app is easy to use and I can name my timers so I know what they’re for when they go off. The app has a badge icon to let you know if a timer is running, which is good if you forget something is running but bad if you like your screen clear of big red icons. You can turn off badges and not lose anything however. The only problem I have with this app is that it’s free, and there’re no ads, so I feel bad that I’m getting this perfect app that I use multiple times per day and I can’t reimburse the maker. I would like to see a $0.99-$1.99 pro version that includes an Apple Watch app.
Very useful around the house, the job, the world
Love. I get home with barely-cold beer so I put it in the freezer. Got a timer for that with its own name. Simultaneously I have steaks in the BBQ, gotta check 'em every 2 mins 30 secs. Got a timer for that. Different alarm song. By the way, some of those songs are really cute. Oh yeah, and everybody you call says call me back in an hour, or after whatever time they say. So I have several timers for that set up so I can put their name and the time they. Talk about getting people to keep their promises ‼️Love this thing. Gets results.
What A Perfect Simple App, yet so much power!
Why pay for an app that doesn't really have exactly what you want for a countdown timer, and comes with a bunch of junk and ads, when you can download this app for free! It works beautifully, and gives you many options such as a gentle warm alert, all the way to a "get your rear-end out of bed NOW!" alert! It deserves 10 stars. This is the first app I have ever rated as well, if that speaks for anything, and I've owned an iPhone since the day the iPhone 1 came out... ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.