Timestamp Camera is the best(maybe the only) app to automatically add timestamp to new videos in real time.
• Automatically insert current time and address when taking photo or video in real time, you can change time format or select the address around easily. Timestamp Camera is the only App that can record video with the time watermark accurate to millisecond(0.001 second).
- Support 81 timestamp formats.
- Support change font, font color, font size.
- Support set timestamp in 6 positions: top left, top center, top right, bottom left, bottom center, bottom right.
- Support auto add address and GPS.
- Support input and display custom text on camera.
- Support input and display tag on camera and insert to the Exif.
- Support change opacity of text and text background.
- Support four text margin modes: no margin, one line margin, half line margin, suitable for printing
• Support display altitude and speed.
• Support display map on the camera.
• Support display compass on the camera.
• Support import watermark logo image to display on the camera.
• Support change photo resolution, support the maximum resolution supported by the camera.
• Support change video resolution(540P, 720P, 1080P, 4K) and fps(30fps, 60fps).
• Support record video without audio.
• Support pause and continue record fragments to one video.
• Support timer to take picture (3, 5, 10 seconds with count down).
• Has 4 modes. "Video", "Square", "Timelapse" support record video and capture photo. "Photo" mode only support capture photo with special optimization.
• All the effects are real-time and can be used when taking photo or video.
• Support change effect, toggle camera when recording.
• Support "Battery saver mode", the brightness of screen can be changed when turn it on.
• Support show 3x3 grid.
• Support import photo as a virtual camera.
• Support portrait and landscape.
• Support both iPad and iPhone.
• Photo and Video will be saved to Camera roll.
Please mail us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem or suggestions. Thank you.
• Fix the bug of compass
• Fix the bug of deleting files
• Add two date formats
Ratings and Reviews
So useful! 😊👍
I have an Apple IPhone and I can’t pause a video when I’m filming videos! So when I found this app from my friend who uses it and also has an Apple IPhone, so she used it and told me that I should try it out! It is an awesome app and so useful for filming! It makes my videos look more professional and It’s so cool! I think everyone who films with an IPhone should definitely try out the app and see if it worked as great as it did for me! I love this app! So useful! I had absolutely no problems with this app! I was so happy when my friend showed this app to me and I hope everyone likes it as much as me! (If you read my reviews on this!) I love app, no problems! Very useful!! 👍👍
I work in the gig economy and use this app to record pictures of my deliveries with address and time of delivery. About 40% of the time the address is incorrect. When that happens I close the app and re-open it. About half of that time, the correct address will display in the photo. The issue is the other half retains the incorrect address. It frustrates me but I cannot record reliably what I need. Otherwise, this app has been very useful. I am able to include a pay address which is beneficial in receiving some tips. Overall, a three star rating and if they could get the GPS working properly to record correct addresses all the time, I would give this app a five star rating.
Recently, I take a picture within the timestamp app and can see it on my phone, but when I go to my gallery it is not there. This is a new occurrence in the last couple weeks. Hoping it is a short-lived glitch. Otherwise, I still really appreciate this out!
Improved customer service
Update: The developer has since contacted me to tell me they are adding the camera selection for the iPhone 11. With this contact I have bumped my rating from 2 to 4 since the cust svc was the main issue I’d had. Once I see the update I may bump to a 5!
Original post: While the app is helpful due to its ability to stamp AND greatly reduce file size, I recently encountered a deficiency for iPhone 11. The App does not allow the 11 to select between the 2 cameras. I contacted cust svc about this and after several email messages, I was told only the 11 pro and 11 pro Max allowed camera selection, and you need 3 cameras to allow for switching cams. This is crazy! Every other camera app I’ve seen provides switching between the 11’s 2 cameras! Not only was I disappointed with the response, but the message came across as rude. I wish I could get my money back.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 玉彬 陈
- 29.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2021 Yubin Chen
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to pro version $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.