It is an application which saves time and a place by one-touch.
Not long-term record but memo preservation is assumed.
- The memo for a blog or a diary
- Make a note of record of a trip in simple.
- Make a note of a baby's breast-feeding time.
- Make a note of the time which began to boil soup well.
- It is a memo etc. about the time which it began to stop to a pay parking lot.
- Save time by one-touch.
- Five kinds of colors and a tag name can be set to a memo.
- Calculate and display the difference of the time whose note was made, and the present time.
- The latest record can be indicated in Today widget.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Intuitive and Easy to Use
Just what I was looking for in a recurring task timer. It helps me keep track of when my wife leaves for a walk and how long she’s been gone—keeping me aware for her safety’s sake.
Have tried several methods of maintaining my awareness but none is as convenient as this app. It’s intuitive and it’s easy to use. I like that it has a widget and you can long press the app icon to start a timer.
Gave the app 3 stars because you can’t change the timer color and it has just 5 tasks. Could use more tasks since she has more than 5 routes. Also, the only way to stop a timer is to delete it.
A minor issue, when long pressing the app icon the timer buttons are cut off in half horizontally along the bottom of the pop up window.
Nevertheless I find the app useful.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.