TimeSteward is a timekeeping App to monitor events in a visual way.
Event items are visualized by colored tiles, of which the height is related to the duration of the event. Tiles are chronologically ordered on the timeline and are controllable for their duration and for their progress in time.
Once an event has started, a time indicator shows where you are in the event and the remaining time for the event item. A real-time update per minute shows the delay in time when the event is taking more time than initially foreseen. The tiles changes color to red to show that the estimated end time of the event item is coming nearby. This enables the user to keep in track of time.
TimeSteward is a real TPS, ‘TimePositioningSystem’: just like a GPS can track your location on the globe, TimeSteward shows the position of your event in time.
- timemonitor for effective business meetings
- timekeeper for keynotes
- full-day assistant for auditing or training program
- timekeeper for job interviews
- Visual time monitor
- Information at a glance about 9 different time indicators (start time of the event, duration of the event, duration of each event item, end time of the event, event item time remaining, event time remaining, duration of the event as is, delay, current time)
- Possibility to include time alerts (sound, blinking)
- Time indicators update in real time
- Time monitor for the full event or for several topics of an event
- Additional information per topic meeting: topic owner, purpose
- Templates for a management meeting, job interview, training program and client visit included
- Current timeline and event timeline
- Possibility to create and store own templates
- Export possibility by email of your meeting topics
- Autolock of iPhone can be disabled when running the App
- TimeSteward keeps running in the background when the App is closed
- Events can be logged with export possibility in csv format
- Actionable notifications
- Ready for iOS 11
Learn why TimeSteward makes your organization lean:
Fixed an issue which could case TimeSteward to crash when playing the alarm sound.
Ratings and Reviews
THRILLED to see app for iOS 11
Will write a full review later but this is just a short note to say I am incredibly grateful developers decided to update for iOS 11 & that there is no other time keeping app like it on the entire App Store!
The magic in this app is how it shows a ‘projected’ timeline once you’ve set duration- pics are self explanatory - grab it you will NOT regret it 😀👍🏼
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.