Flexible timetable App and daily assistant for teachers and students. Supports all kinds of timetables (weekly, rotating, hybrid), understands holidays and special rules.
No subscription. We don't like subscriptions. 100% yours forever with any upcoming updates.
- Flexible timetable assistant: It supports all kinds of timetables on all kinds of days.
- Weekly timetables (Based on the days of the week)
- Rotating timetables (Based on cycles on x days, Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, etc.)
- Hybrid timetables (Based on a rotating timetable with some special days and rules). Fully configurable
- Daily view: See what you have today as soon as you open it. Get notifications on time or in advance and never be late or in the wrong room before.
- Notifications: On-time or preponed notifications for your classes, duties and meetings on your phone and Apple watch devices.
- Annual view for any type of timetables (including rotating and hybrid) so that you can plan your academic life easily in advance (or your holidays).
- Manage your holidays easily and with a friendly interface to ensure notifications happen on time.
- Enable / disable notifications.
- Receive tricks and tips as you use the app.
Youtube tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2F0ot701inytreJpvpP-Vw
Planned updates (not in any particular order):
* Videocall platforms link integration with the tt blocks.
* Editing of existing blocks and rules.
* Exams and particular single-day events tracking and remainders.
We love feedback, if you want to tell us something about how we can improve our product, please don't hesitate to contact us.
NOTE: Due to iOS policies, you will not get next day updated notifications if the App is closed forcefully by hand. Since we do not use a network server, you should leave the App opened in the background (it will not consume battery) or open it manually first time in the morning.
The iPad support is here! iOS 14 improvements too.
Enjoy Split View and Floating view while configuring those third-party online lessons!!
Native iCloud sync to be able to use the application from all your devices keeping them automatically in sync.
[IMPORTANT]: You must open the app once in your current device with a valid internet connection before installing it in a new one for iCloud-sync to work properly and avoid data loss.
Bug fixes and improvements that will, hopefully, make your experience even better.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.