Track your time with single touch in timetrack.io!
Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
timetrack.io is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- pause/resume activities
- simultaneous activities (enable them in Settings)
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types and ability to upload custom icons
- Today Extension for quick start/stop
- Apple Watch integration
- Siri Shortcuts
- the best support :-)
The optional Premium gives access to the following features:
- Daily bar charts
- Occurrence goals
- Advanced statistics
- Calendar integration
- Geo notifications
• Monthly: $0.99
• 6 Months: $4.99
• Yearly: $7.99
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- added "When" field for "Remind me". Now you have more control for reminders
- if filter is selected small dot is shown in top left corner on History tab
- "average/day" metric on "Type details" screen calculates only days when type was logged
- UI polish
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great for the price and functional - not always intuitive
I use this app via the subscription so I can sync to the Mac app, iPad, and iPhone.
Other than not really getting the purpose of calendar integration for my needs and the reports for me need to be custom each time, I find the app very functional and worth the subscription. I tried to avoid the subscription for a while, but in this case I'm finding value.
I like how it supports URL schemes to start and stop timers. I can embed these in my calendar and OmniFocus to have quick access to start and stop an activity. Along with Shortcuts, I can have my exercise todo start the sport timer and launch into my Fitness Blender calendar to start casting my exercise video to the TV.
I can track my volunteer hours under the type Volunteer and see the sub-types of scouting, school, and other. I can export to CSV for a yearly report of hours and mileage.
I'm able to track time for my Work jira tasks by using tags for each task based on the jira ticket.
Editing the tasks are simple and I often need to do this if I forget to stop the timer. The app will also warn me if there are conflicts with overlapping events. It is also handy to add another time interval to an event then to create a new one a categorize it the same.
The sync is fairly fast and transparent, so I can start a timer on the Mac and stop on the iPhone.
Very useful and mostly a good experience
* February 2019 update *
I’m enjoying this app and I am sure it will keep getting better. I used to think that it only came with a few labels but the app’s creator helped me find out the ability to create custom labels. Otherwise I would have ended up with a lot of unaccounted for time which doesn’t fit neatly into the boxes provided. It works well both for professional and daily use. I keep track of my time both inside and outside work with it.
Adding things as they happen is quick enough that I can usually do it. Editing then after is easy enough too. The one tricky thing is deleting or editing really short activities which appear as super thin lines in the daily hour view. The workaround is to use the list view where all items have an equal size. It can be tricky when you accidentally log in five seconds of something while another activity covers that time before and after, and it shows up on the pie chart as a new activity that is “Activity X, Activity Y”.
One feature that would be neat would be the ability to see a year’s time breakdown or average. Hopefully someday.
Highly recommended, no fluff, quick to use on iOS 8. Thanks.
Developer Response ,
Please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org - for me it looks like you are missing something
Would be perfect if events can be converted into entries.
I have been using this App for quite some time. Many details such as “day start at” and custom field makes this app a great tool for time tracking. I upgraded to premium short after started using it because to unlock the calendar feature. However, I soon found it a bit disappointing that you can only use the “event” to view them. I recently started looking for other apps that allows you to convert calendar schedule into entries. While most of the other apps don’t have as much useful custom features as this one, I really hope in future versions this conversion would become possible. I mean, it’s already possible to set task type for events, why not make full use of it so that the app can really be combined with calendar well?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BRIAN GILBERT, CONSULTANTS INC.
- 81.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © aLoggers LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 Month Auto-Renewable $0.99
- Premium 2 Years $9.99
- Premium 1 Year Auto-Renewable $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.