Track time spent on the job with this powerful, customizable and easy to use app. TimeTracker is your full featured time tracking and reporting application. It will simplify your life and save you money! The latest update includes many customer requested features. It will quickly pay for itself!
TimeTracker is finely tuned, exceptionally reliable and has been helping user track their time worked since 2011.
Its ease of use, full features and great interface make it an essential tool for any iPhone or iPad user needing to track their time spent on the job. Its' power extends to the desktop by allowing emailing or exporting PDF format or Excel friendly files directly to the desktop. It's so easy to use!
WHY TimeTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Organize your entries into logs for maximum ease of use
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to get the most from your tracked data
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Record your entries with easy to use screens that show your frequently used items
* Custom keyboard entry with calculator functions
* Smart functions to make data entry FAST (i.e. once you select a client, remembers their rate)
* Keeps a frequently used list for appropriate fields like "Client", "Project" and "Description" and presents those when entering for one tap entry
* Always remembers the last log you edited and returns you there upon returning to the app
* Unlimited customizable pay rates
* Specify a default wage for each log
VIEWING YOUR ENTRIES
* Shows total earned for each log when displaying Log view screen
* Sort time entries by "Date", "Client", "Task", "Project", "Rate" and several other parameters
* Filter on-screen display to see exactly the information you need
* Customizable 2nd line display and optional 3rd line for even more information
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your time sheet reports
* Export your reports to Dropbox, Box or directly to your Mac or PC via a wi-fi connection
* Accountants love our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* Show those fields you wish to use and hide those you do not need
* Ability to set password to access app
* Includes client field and support for sorting and exporting by client. Ideal for those who must bill different clients
* Specify a rounding preference when recording time
* Choose to display time in hours/minutes or decimal format
* Create custom rates using one of three different rate types
2. Per Visit
3. Per Day
* Auto calculate overtime worked
* Further categorize your time: “Work”, “Vacation”, “Sick” or “Other”
* Supports ALL major currencies
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection (optional add-on to backup to Dropbox or Box)
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* App offers unique and powerful add-ons if you wish to further expand the power of the app
1. Create your own templates for creating PDF reports to match your company's requirements
2. Keep ALL of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
3. Backup your data and Export reports to Dropbox or Box cloud services.
Questions/comments? For a fast reply, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have received excellent customer reviews because we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. If you need assistance, please feel free to contact us.
Simply go into TimeTracker's Prefs screen and tap on the "Email the Author" option.
*** New in Version 10.43 *** (late October 2018)
* Bug fixes.
*** New in Version 10.40 *** (Aug 2018)
* Fixed issue with support for "Nearby" list
* Several bug fixes reported by customers (thank you!)
* Various User Interface improvements
IF you have a question, some feedback or any problem at all, go into the Prefs screen and tap the Email the Author link. You will get a response within 24 hours or less.
** New in version 10.21 **
* Bug fix.
** New in version 10.20 **
* Various bug fixes.
** New in version 10.10 **
* iOS 11 compatible
* New support for iPhone X screen
* Support for Today's Widget. Shows details of last entry added
* Support for app Shortcuts "Quick Actions" for those with devices with 3D Touch. Touch hard on the TimeTracker icon in the the app laucher to see a list of available shortcuts
* More informative display when an entry has its clock "running"
* New sort "by week"
* Minor user interface improvements throughout app
* bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great for simple or complex needs
I got this app to track freelance work that I do sporadically, so my needs are pretty simple. I can easily track my times by project and client. When I need to generate an invoice for billing, I just use the built-in invoice template (fields are user selectable, so you don’t have to show any info you don’t want to). I like that there are options for different file formats in the export function, and it’s great that I can send an email with the invoice attached from within TimeTracker.
Overall, the app is pretty intuitive to figure out. It helped when I had some real clients and projects to set up and track.
I recently had a problem with the invoice template when I exported it as a PDF, so I contacted the developer. He responded very quickly, asked for some more info and screenshots, and sent me a new template to fix the problem within one day. He took the time to explain exactly how to put the new template in TimeTracker and had a helpful hint about using the app too.
Whenever my freelance work expands, I’m confident TimeTracker will remain useful. There are tons of built-in features that I don’t need now, but could be critical in the future.
This app is just what I was looking for. I’ve only been playing with it an hour or so and I already got it to where I need it to be by setting preferences to my needs.
This app is very easy to learn (didn’t have read anything). It is easy to use, and has a great feature set. I tried several other time trackers before I tried TimeTracker. The others were too hard to get going. This app is designed very well; it is logical, the structure is simple—Logs that contain your Time entries. And as I said the Preferences allow you to set things to the way you want it to work. Excellent export capabilities, too.
This app works great for me. I do consulting work remotely and my work schedules vary. I have used the app for about two months, and I couldn’t be more pleased with the functionality of the program. One thing that is especially useful to my business is the reporting function. At the end of the month, a detailed report of my time and dates of work details what was worked on and the time consumed can be run. There were a few questions that arose, but the support I received from the app developer was nothing short of outstanding. I would highly recommend this app.
- Silverware Software, LLC
- 28.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011- 2018 Silverware Software
- In-App Purchases
- Device Syncing $1.99
- Dropbox Support $0.99
- Ultimate Custom Reports $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.