The Timeular Tracker is the easiest way to track your time at work - it’s instant, accurate and effortless. Combine our unique hardware Tracker with this powerful software to save time and money, become more productive and get actionable data on how you spend your time.
Timeular is the software that powers the Timeular Tracker, the world’s first hardware for time tracking. The Timeular Tracker is an 8-sided device that connects via Bluetooth to your computer or phone. Use the app to assign tasks or projects to the different sides of the device. Just place the Tracker so that the corresponding project is facing up and the software will automatically start tracking the time. If you change tasks, simply flip the device to the respective side.
- Most instant and accurate time tracking solution on the market
- Helps you to save up to 90% of the time that you would usually spend on time tracking
- Easy set-up within minutes
- Can be used as a stand-alone solution or combined with our hardware Tracker
- Automatically tracks your time in real-time when connected with the Timeular Tracker
- Synchronization across devices
- Calendar view
- Integrations with other software such as JIRA or Toggl
- Real-time two-way synchronization across platforms to boost your workflow
IN THE MEDIA
«ZEI° makes hourly billing a fun IoT activity.» - TechCrunch
«That’s hugely useful.» - The Verge
«You should have a look at this unique piece of hardware.» - Huffington Post
«ZEIº is a time-tracking solution you’ll actually use.» - alphr
Starting today you can track time together by creating a shared space with shared activities and tags.
Just head over to the activities view in the desktop app and create a space for your company, team or project and bring the simplicity of Timeular to your team.
To learn more visit timeular.com/blog.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Looks nice on my phone but clunky on ipad
This app is pretty nice on the phone. I like the simplicity of it and the visualizations are pretty nice as well. My main issue is that I try to not have my phone out very often during the day and work on my iPad. The iPhone app can run on the iPad but it looks terrible and only works in portrait mode, which is garbage if you use a keyboard.
Not using it any more. If they ever come out with an iPad version I will come back to it.
Worth noting, this may not be as much of a thing if I was using the device that goes with it, since I could stash my phone and it would do the recording. I’m just not willing to pay that kind of money for something that doesn’t work the way I want it too. I should be able to peak at the data on my iPad mid way through my day. I much prefer working with my iPad than my phone. With an iPad app (not just a blown up version of the iPhone app) I would easily give this thing a 4.
Poor performance on iPhone 6S
I love how the app allows you to manage eight tasks and puts it in an easy to navigate chart (small one minute tasks are chunked instead of scaled by time so you can distinguish little tasks too).
However, it’s a dealbreaker that the UI constantly gives errors. When I push the STOP button once, the screen keeps counting on the task. Then when I push it again, it goes to the proper screen, but with an error pop up message saying that there was nothing to stop! If you do this throughout the day on the app, it starts to wear down the experience. The workaround is to wait a few extra seconds, but I want the app to be as ubiquitous as the block timer.
Editing a task also suffers. When I scroll to a specific start/end time and then push OK, it actually locks in the time I had BEFORE I scrolled to my desired time. A workaround is, again, to wait a few seconds to “lock” in the correct time.
I would gladly return to this time tracking app if they can fix the issue above.
App is very good! Timeular is very useful
I’m glad I did not purchase the device in the 1.0 days. This app is very functional and very useful and rather attractive. I tried before I bought and ... well I bought!
* Don’t put the undo button right under where the save button is on an iPhone in vertical orientation. I have accidentally pressed there many times after trying to save something. Very frustrating.
* Force-touch widget on app icon to see what’s active.
* Specify which device should be Bluetooth host and whether it’s connected (I know BLE doesn’t really connect, but CAN it connect)
* My MacBook Pro and iPhone X to be next to each other, and it’s unclear which device will handle the Bluetooth. Sometimes they switch off, it seems. I have missed a few switches, possibly because of this, where one device wasn’t available.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.