Timey is the simplest timer and stopwatch possible. It shows up in the menubar. Click to start or pause, right-click to reset. Click on the settings button to change time, load a preset, customize global keyboard shortcuts and more.
- stopwatch and timer,
- full screen display,
- customizable timer presets,
- customizable global keyboard shortcuts,
- Today View widget,
- ticking sound support,
- easy to use and elegant,
- fast, lightweight and accurate.
Timey 3 has been redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up with these key areas in mind:
- Ease of use - Timey's UI has been reimagined to be more straightforward. Using important features like time changing, timer presets and stopwatch is now easier then ever.
- Menu bar space saving - the app now takes less of your precious screen space. The menu button automatically hides and there is an all-new mini mode available.
- Presets (previously Quick Timers) - presets are now the core part of the app. Using and managing them has been brought to the front and you are now able to quickly access them using global keyboard shortcuts.
+ More, like all-new far more responsive Today View widget, redesigned full screen view and optional ticking sound.
Fixed manage presets window layout on Big Sur
Ratings and Reviews
Great Little Timer
If you need a simple distraction-less timer this is the one. My only complaint is that because it's positioned in the bar it should appear as its native to the system by using the identical font as the clock on the far right size.
Legit and well-designed app
My main reason for this review is to affirm any hesitant users that the app IS legit. I was concerned at first because it had so few reviews or ratings at the time of my purchase, which is usually a red flag, but the developer has been incredibly responsive and polite in handling some concerns (unrelated to this app) that I had reached out to them about - which also makes them a unicorn in app developers, who are largely absent and aloof.
If you don't need this app, give the others in his portfolio a looksee instead. His products are well worth your time! (harhar, so punny)
Disclaimer: Recently downloaded and have only used one feature, but I'm incredibly pleased with it thus far.
Awesome Timer;discreet, with hotkeys, private
Way better than all the timers and especially the Pomodoro Timers I've used. Non-distracting (no colon, seconds optional), hot-key controlled, small, in the status bar, easy space bar press turns off alarm.
And, no data is shared or accessed (a prequisite for all software I buy now).
This sounds nuts, but this is a magnificent utility.
Just because it is small, does not mean it was effortless to make, but possibly the opposite. This is a thoughtful, effective device.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jedrzej Gronek
- 11.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 Nice Apps. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.