Timey is the simplest timer and stopwatch possible. It shows up in the menubar. Click to start or pause, right-click to reset. Click on the settings button to change time, load a preset, customize global keyboard shortcuts and more.
- stopwatch and timer,
- full screen display,
- customizable timer presets,
- customizable global keyboard shortcuts,
- Today View widget,
- ticking sound support,
- easy to use and elegant,
- fast, lightweight and accurate.
Timey 3 has been redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up with these key areas in mind:
- Ease of use - Timey's UI has been reimagined to be more straightforward. Using important features like time changing, timer presets and stopwatch is now easier then ever.
- Menu bar space saving - the app now takes less of your precious screen space. The menu button automatically hides and there is an all-new mini mode available.
- Presets (previously Quick Timers) - presets are now the core part of the app. Using and managing them has been brought to the front and you are now able to quickly access them using global keyboard shortcuts.
+ More, like all-new far more responsive Today View widget, redesigned full screen view and optional ticking sound.
Fixed manage presets window layout on Big Sur
Ratings and Reviews
Legit and well-designed app
My main reason for this review is to affirm any hesitant users that the app IS legit. I was concerned at first because it had so few reviews or ratings at the time of my purchase, which is usually a red flag, but the developer has been incredibly responsive and polite in handling some concerns (unrelated to this app) that I had reached out to them about - which also makes them a unicorn in app developers, who are largely absent and aloof.
If you don't need this app, give the others in his portfolio a looksee instead. His products are well worth your time! (harhar, so punny)
Disclaimer: Recently downloaded and have only used one feature, but I'm incredibly pleased with it thus far.
Perfect for my needs!
This app is exactly what I was looking for! It's a very low-profile menu bar timer that allows shortcuts and to have multiple different pre-set timer amounts. It took me a while to find this app, but I'm very glad I did. The developer is also very responsive - I encountered a very minor bug, emailed them, and they emailed me back the next morning. Awesome!
This app is perfect. It's unobtrusive in the menu bar, and has lots of options.
I like that you can configure the display to not show the seconds (because I find that very distracting).
I use it to time work that I do for clients, and also to alert me to take a break when I have been doing focused work for 90 minutes.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jedrzej Gronek
- 11.1 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2021 Nice Apps. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.