Looking for a way to simplify your life and boost productivity? Look no further than timing – the ultimate mobile planning tool!
An intuitive timeline seamlessly combines your events & tasks, so no more context switching is required. And — best of all — there's no login required. timing is compatible with all your existing calendars and reminder lists synced to your device. Your data is always private and secure.
Here's how timing can help you maximize your productivity:
Focus — Our immersive timers will empower you to get through your lists, and make the most out of your time.
Recall — You can pin what’s important so it always stays on top of mind.
Organize – You can customise each entry leveraging our rich metadata library that includes #tags, emojis and much more, to help you stay organised.
Reflect – Our powerful filters let you see how you're spending your time from a variety of perspectives. Slice and dice your commitments by the calendar or list they belong to, their day of the week, time of day, priority, tags, emojis, energy-level and so much more. You'll be amazed at the insights you gain!
Discover — External calendars ensure you stay up-to-date and don’t ever miss out on local events, live sports & important dates.
And so much more! Note-taking, time blocking, gap management, widgets, notifications, alerts, dark mode, theming etc.
In order to gain access to timing’s full feature set, you will need to upgrade to its Everything plan. This is available as a lifetime purchase or monthly/annual subscription. A lifetime purchase gives you access to everything for forever in return for a one-time payment.
The subscription plans come with a free 7-day trial. If you cancel the subscription within the trial period, you will not be charged. If you decide to proceed with a subscription beyond the trial, please note subscriptions will then automatically renew unless cancelled within 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewals at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after a purchase.
All payments will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. To be clear, for the lifetime purchase, this occurs immediately, whereas for subscriptions, this will occur once the free trial period is complete.
- Natural language input continues to get more robust, able to better magically interpret many more more abstract/casual presentations of date/time.
- It also won’t trip up when trying to add to a date in the future, whether next week or next year.
- You can add things to “someday” now too, resulting in them being sent to your Inbox’s unscheduled list.
- Leading dashes show besides live/next Agenda pills, to be consistent with other timed entries. In general, on the light theme, these should be a bit more subtle.
- Menu items for your gaps should have more clear language, and more sensible ordering of items with less visual noise due to unnecessary symbols/colors.
- Speed in which you’re taken to entry if you choose to add a new task/event from here should be super quick too.
- Placeholder string in anytime text field on the Day view more helpful for day after tomorrow onwards: indicate how many days from today the addition will be for.
- Entries on Day view slightly more compact in feel.
- More compact emojis when appropriate to avoid top edge clipping, whether in Day view or on a time keyboard.
- Improved appearance, position and tap target for [x more] button when there is a task overflow on Day view. Transition between toggle states improved too.
- Placeholder text on add text fields reset to ”Add…” when appropriate.
- Placeholder text on Unscheduled widget in Week view updates when you are in the process of adding items, and is also more succinct for 2 weeks from now and onwards.
- There’s no hint of animation lag when doing so, and when you’re done, keyboard dismisses immediately.
- Background changes smoothly when going into the app menu and transitioning back into the main app.
- When you resume the app and the day has changed since the last session, the greeting that slides down will stay up for a more reasonable time.
- Can now better tell that something is starting before the start of the hour on the Day view.
- Completed task cards are no longer translucent but have a reduced opacity.
- Removed unnecessary stroke on task cards for cleaner appearance.
- Task cards in entry’s time keyboard appear consistent to other instances (no ghost checkmark).
- Open pinned notes doesn’t have text unnecessarily animate in/out.
- More descriptive strings when you have slipped items from earlier today, yesterday or last week in Anytime on your Agenda.
- Natural language input will make sure interpreted strings do not end with an incorrect suffix.
- When your natural language input changes an event to a task (or vice-versa), the selected calendar/list will visibly update to reflect this.
- No unnecessary leading/trailing spacing when you only have unscheduled tasks for anytime today in Agenda.
- Consistent space between unscheduled and scheduled entries in Agenda.
- Year in progress shouldn’t momentarily flash when going from Day back to Agenda, or when toggling filters in Agenda.
- No unnecessary animation on count badge on Inbox cards when navigating between them.
- On the first day of a week, if you had any flex last week tasks that were not completed, they will show under slipped in your Agenda.
Ratings and Reviews
THE Calendar App
I’ve been looking for a well designed and comprehensive calendar app that actually provides relevant details for a while and this is the best option I’ve found yet. Super clean and easy to navigate interface, easy to switch between the core calendar view and the more insightful time allocation view. Lots of good data from external sources that I can directly add to my calendar… Absolutely love it, highly recommended.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thanks so much for the recommendation and praise. Immensely humbled to read this. We’ll continue to refine and innovate so your appreciation only grows :)
Finally! A time and calendar app for the modern age. Most other apps have not changed for years and keep repeating the same ol’.
I’m still learning how to use the app but so far it’s easy to use, intuitive and helps me prioritize what’s really important. Instead of juggling multiple calendars, now I have a one stop shop to help me balance my work and personal calendars.
Developer Response ,
Wow, thank you so much for recognising our fresh approach to time management. Let us know if we can assist with your onboarding in any way. Hopefully the several updates since have continued to enhance your experience.
A great calendar app.
Timing app is absolutely amazing! It has exceeded my expectations in every way. The user interface is incredibly intuitive and makes scheduling appointments and setting reminders a breeze. The app is also very visually pleasing and easy on the eyes. Great job to the developers !
1 highly recommend this app to anyone in need of a top-notch calendar app. Five stars all around!
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the updated check-in. Great to know your positive impressions have extended beyond your first!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mindful Productivity Company
- 53 MB
- Requires iOS 17.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Mindful Productivity Company
- In-App Purchases
- Everything (Monthly) $4.99
- Everything upgrade (lifetime) $29.99
- Everything (Yearly) $24.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.