Timist combines the unique Timist Session System with time tracking. You can create different timers and track the time for each of them. It also lets you break your time down into concrete intervals, separated by short breaks. You can customise everything, from session length to reminder notifications at the end of an interval. Timist makes you more productive and helps you get more done in less time.
- Create different timers and track the time for each of them
- Organize your timers with tags
- View detailed analytics of every one of your timers
- The Timeline: all of your sessions, from now to the beginning of time
- Get beautiful charts for your weekly, monthly and yearly progress
- Two styles: timers that run without intervals (continuous mode) and timers that use the Timist Session System (you can choose for every timer)
- Timist Session System: divide your timers into sessions and breaks
- Rich and interactive notifications as reminders at the end of sessions and breaks
- Reminders for really long running timers (should you ever forget to stop one)
- Simply adjust start and end time
- Export your data as a CSV file to port it wherever you need to
- Customise everything, for the entire app or for every timer: duration of sessions and breaks, number of sessions between long breaks, auto-start of breaks, reminders and how frequently they appear, and a whole lot more…
- Privacy first: All your data is always private and secure and cannot be accessed by anyone other than you.
- Long breaks: Let Timist automatically remind to you take longer breaks when working.
- Fully native: Timist is right at home on iOS as a fully native Swift app and uses everything the platform has to offer.
- Smart bottom navigation: iPhones are getting bigger, so Timist’s control panel is designed specifically for thumb navigation.
- Archiving: Some timers don’t require your attention anymore, so simply archive them and declutter your list.
- Smart backdate: Forgot to start a timer? Timist makes it super easy to backdate a timer.
- Dark mode. For all the night owls, and those who check on their hours after a long day of work.
- Custom app icons: for everyone, who wants to make it personal
Timist is free to use with up to 5 timers, a bit less customisation and fewer features. Subscribe to Timist Pro to unlock all of Timist’s great features!
To find out more, visit our website:
Terms & Conditions:
Timist now supports manual sorting of timers. Choose whether you want to list your timers by most time, most recent usage, newest timers, or alphabetical. We also now have a better way to manage feedback in the app. Check it out.!
Ratings and Reviews
Nice pomo timer
Would have been nice if they offered an otp
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Benedict Bartsch
- 27.8 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Benedict Bartsch
- In-App Purchases
- Timist Pro - Monthly $2.49
- Timist Pro - Yearly $19.99