Fall asleep faster with guided relaxation. Discover the life-changing ASMR relaxation method.
Tingles offers audio & video relaxation guides based on the ASMR relaxation method. ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) is a relaxation technique that helps people who struggle falling asleep or suffer from anxiety and restlessness. ASMR method is used by millions of people around the world and has been proven to have numerous health benefits including relieving stress, anxiety, and improving sleep quality.
Tingles is the #1 app worldwide for ASMR relaxation method.
ASMR method uses personal attention and soothing sounds to trigger an amazing relaxing feeling also know as "the tingles". The method has many therapeutic benefits and is an effective way to switch off and fall asleep. Join the millions around the world relaxing more and sleeping better with our premium quality guided relaxations.
Benefits of ASMR:
• Effective sleep help, cure for insomnia
• Better sleep
• Stress and anxiety relief
• Great for meditation and relaxation
• Increase mindfulness and focus.
• Daily recommended videos
• Thousands of hours of content
• 1500+ creators
• Listen with your screen turned off
• Sleep timer
• Watch in both landscape or portrait mode
• Download videos for offline playback
• And much more.
You can support Tingles artists through auto-renewable Premium subscription. We offer monthly and yearly renewable subscriptions. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase.
Good to know:
• You can subscribe to monthly or yearly subscription plans billed once a month or once a year respectively. Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Tingles > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.gettingles.com/terms-of-service
New in Latest Version:
• Playlists now display a new featured video every day.
• Double tap (or more) on side of the player to seek forward.
• Personalized artist profiles to recommend you videos you haven't seen yet.
Fresh and updated Tingles app brings a whole new way to experience Tingles! We redesigned the app from the ground up. It features a simplified design, better content curation, and a unique new player that supports horizontal + vertical videos.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Time to think....
I adored Tingles when I first discovered it. I recommended it to so many people. I did actually have a subscription for a few months (which happened accidentally as another review mentioned....waking up and hitting the home button....) but I found that I didn’t really take advantage of it and was more comfortable “tipping” individual creators that I preferred. I understand that it costs money to supply the public with such a service so it’s hard to be completely perturbed by now basically being forced by the creators to subscribe to get anything good out of the app. Pretty much the only artists I listened to are now totally locked. So this is the decision I need to make: do I pay for the subscription to Tingles or just pay for a premium account on You Tube which I use more often for allll types of reasons? The reason I utilized Tingles was because there were no loud ads interrupting a video and I could shut my screen down and save my battery. But with a premium account on You Tube I can do those things as well. There are asmrtists on YT that I love that aren’t on the Tingles app so if I’m going to shell out $ to yet another app I may just stick with YT all together.
Sorry, Tingles, I knew this day would come because, frankly, anything great is rarely ever free.
With any service on this platform, the more users there finally are, they start charging.
(Also, the explanation post of the new changes read a bit sharp and insincere)
understandable, to a point
The Tingles app has been my go-to for a long time, but its developers are clearly never thinking of the long term. I downloaded the app in its early stages, when all ASMRtists were available whether they were partnered or not. This was great to use, but had some major flaws relating to revenue, and I was disappointed but understood and moved on when the change to only include partners was implemented. However, the recent update's roping off of nearly *all* videos behind a subscription is questionable. It's not this that pushed me to uninstall, however - it was the tone this app's team chose to use when addressing the issue. They come off as snarky and insincere, placing the blame on the app users instead of being understanding of their user base. The frustration is understandable, but there is one thing that the team needs to understand: when marketed as a free service, the mass majority of your users will use it as such. If you must place everything behind a paywall, market it as a subscription service, as other ASMR apps have done - the transparency will get you places.
The design changes as of late have also not been very good... C'mon, Tingles.
TL;DR: Tingles used to be a favorite app, but they've got a bad business model. Sorry, but YT Premium's probably the better choice for such a limited library.
Hate the newest update
I’ve been using tingles for a long time, mostly because I hate YouTube’s loud ads and how I have to have the app open to listen. I was so excited when I found tingles because the layout was excellent and easy to maneuver as well as the fact that it was free since do not have the resources to pay for subscriptions and such. But then the other night I go on to listen to some of my favorite videos to try to fall asleep, only to find that essentially every video is now locked and that the new platform is so hard to work with. I can’t figure out how to get to things anymore. There’s no easy way to find all the free videos available, and you can’t see past the first few recent videos on an artist’s page. Also, you used to be able to pick an artist based on if they were male and female or what language they spoke and such, but now it’s all just one large list. If it just was the fact that all the videos were locked, I would’ve still listened to the free ones, but with the new layout I don’t think I can use this app anymore. I understand the need to make the videos locked in order to make more money, but the new layout is just awful. Goodbye tingles.
- Tingles, Inc.
- 47.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 Tingles
- In-App Purchases
- GIFTASMR - Gold $4.99
- GIFTASMR - Silver $1.99
- Pyrit ASMR Gamer - Gold $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.