Fall asleep faster with guided relaxation. Discover the life-changing ASMR relaxation method.
Tingles offers audio & video relaxation guides based on the ASMR relaxation method. ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) is a relaxation technique that helps people who struggle falling asleep or suffer from anxiety and restlessness. ASMR method is used by millions of people around the world and has been proven to have numerous health benefits including relieving stress, anxiety, and improving sleep quality.
Tingles is the #1 app worldwide for ASMR relaxation method.
ASMR method uses personal attention and soothing sounds to trigger an amazing relaxing feeling also know as "the tingles". The method has many therapeutic benefits and is an effective way to switch off and fall asleep. Join the millions around the world relaxing more and sleeping better with our premium quality guided relaxations.
Benefits of ASMR:
• Effective sleep help, cure for insomnia
• Better sleep
• Stress and anxiety relief
• Great for meditation and relaxation
• Increase mindfulness and focus.
• Daily recommended videos
• Thousands of hours of content
• 1500+ creators
• Listen with your screen turned off
• Sleep timer
• Watch in both landscape or portrait mode
• Download videos for offline playback
• And much more.
You can support Tingles artists through auto-renewable Premium subscription. We offer monthly and yearly renewable subscriptions. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase.
Good to know:
• You can subscribe to monthly or yearly subscription plans billed once a month or once a year respectively. Availability and pricing of subscription plans may vary.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Tingles > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://www.gettingles.com/terms-of-service
New in Latest Version:
• Fixed background playback in iOS 14.
• Completely new Home experience! We show you latest videos from your favorite artists and recommended curated playlists.
• New player design. We made sure that our best features are easily accessible.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
As soon as I tried out this app I knew that it was going to work for me, I tried it out on the first day of the night and it obviously worked, I fell asleep right away and I am now trying out again during the day and I took a quick nap, this app is amazing and I encourage everybody to try it out one thing that I am a little upset about is that you have to be subscribed or pay to watch the videos so I can only watch the previews I would really love for this to be fixed please and thank you😊. So anyways this is a five star in my book and I did have a lot of trouble falling asleep at night because if I’m too tired and I will not be able to go to sleep if I’m not tired at all then I won’t be able to go to sleep either but if I’m just the right amount tired then I would be able to go to sleep if I wasn’t tired at all using this app I would still be able to go to sleep with that and if I was too tired then I would still be able to go to sleep at this app. So this app is an amazing app and if you have trouble sleeping at night as well as I do that I really encourage you to buy this app and two get it because it helps you a lot😊❤️🥱😴🤤😪
Time to think....
I adored Tingles when I first discovered it. I recommended it to so many people. I did actually have a subscription for a few months (which happened accidentally as another review mentioned....waking up and hitting the home button....) but I found that I didn’t really take advantage of it and was more comfortable “tipping” individual creators that I preferred. I understand that it costs money to supply the public with such a service so it’s hard to be completely perturbed by now basically being forced by the creators to subscribe to get anything good out of the app. Pretty much the only artists I listened to are now totally locked. So this is the decision I need to make: do I pay for the subscription to Tingles or just pay for a premium account on You Tube which I use more often for allll types of reasons? The reason I utilized Tingles was because there were no loud ads interrupting a video and I could shut my screen down and save my battery. But with a premium account on You Tube I can do those things as well. There are asmrtists on YT that I love that aren’t on the Tingles app so if I’m going to shell out $ to yet another app I may just stick with YT all together.
Sorry, Tingles, I knew this day would come because, frankly, anything great is rarely ever free.
With any service on this platform, the more users there finally are, they start charging.
(Also, the explanation post of the new changes read a bit sharp and insincere)
understandable, to a point
The Tingles app has been my go-to for a long time, but its developers are clearly never thinking of the long term. I downloaded the app in its early stages, when all ASMRtists were available whether they were partnered or not. This was great to use, but had some major flaws relating to revenue, and I was disappointed but understood and moved on when the change to only include partners was implemented. However, the recent update's roping off of nearly *all* videos behind a subscription is questionable. It's not this that pushed me to uninstall, however - it was the tone this app's team chose to use when addressing the issue. They come off as snarky and insincere, placing the blame on the app users instead of being understanding of their user base. The frustration is understandable, but there is one thing that the team needs to understand: when marketed as a free service, the mass majority of your users will use it as such. If you must place everything behind a paywall, market it as a subscription service, as other ASMR apps have done - the transparency will get you places.
The design changes as of late have also not been very good... C'mon, Tingles.
TL;DR: Tingles used to be a favorite app, but they've got a bad business model. Sorry, but YT Premium's probably the better choice for such a limited library.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tingles, Inc.
- 47.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 Tingles
- In-App Purchases
- GIFTASMR - Gold $4.99
- GIFTASMR - Silver $1.99
- Pyrit ASMR Gamer - Gold $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.