Sound Oasis is the world leader in sound therapy systems. We take tinnitus therapy seriously and it is our hope that this application will provide relief for your tinnitus symptoms.
This app provides a wide variety of sounds. Some are simply great nature sounds. Others are different forms and frequencies of white noise. Six of the sounds are musical and were developed by Dr. Jeffrey Thompson, one of the world’s leading experts on sound therapy. Dr. Thompson’s sounds represent the most advanced approach to tinnitus therapy sounds that anyone has ever attempted with fixed pre-recorded sound tracks. Each of his sound tracks have multiple high range frequencies built right into the music so it is more palatable to play - during the day or to sleep with at night.
How Does This APP Work?
The sounds in this app can be an effective tool to manage your tinnitus using sound therapy and sound masking to make tinnitus symptoms less noticeable. This masking effect can be particularly effective at night when the surrounding environment is quieter. By listening to pleasant sounds, particularly sounds close to the frequency level of your tinnitus symptoms, your brain will predominantly hear the pleasant sound instead of the annoying tinnitus noise.
24 INCLUDED THERAPEUTIC SOUNDS:
- 11 therapeutic white noise masking sounds: Brown Noise, Cooling Fan, Full Spectrum White Noise, Gray Noise, Natural White Noise, Ocean Surf with White Noise, Pink Noise, Rain with White Noise, Stream with White Noise, White Noise 4 kHz, White Noise 6 kHz
- 6 doctor developed tinnitus therapy sounds: Tinnitus Therapy .9K - 3.2K, Tinnitus Therapy 1 1K - 10K, Tinnitus Therapy 2 1K - 10K, Tinnitus Therapy 2.5K - 5K, Tinnitus Therapy 2K - 8K, Tinnitus Therapy 3 1K - 10K
- 7 authentic nature sounds: Forest Rain, Ocean Rain, Ocean and Crickets, Rain on Tent, Song Birds, Summer Night, Thunderstorm
- 5 to 120 minute session timer with continuous therapy option.
12 BAND GRAPHIC EQUALIZER WITH INDIVIDUAL SOUND MEMORY
- Control precise frequency levels of sound playback with exclusive 12 band graphic equalizer.
- Tune each sound to your personal frequency levels.
- Automatically save up to 2 of your favorite equalizer settings for each sound.
SOFT-OFF VOLUME MANAGEMENT
- Full volume control with soft-off volume management.
FREE ACCESS TO ALL NEW SOUNDS
- Free access to new sounds and features with regular application updates offered through the iTunes Store.
Minor bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally, a great night’s sleep!
I’ve suffered from mild, but gradually worsening tinnitus for about 15 years, and the last 2 years have been torture.
I have had limited success with meditation, and running a fan (or space heater) provides minimal distraction from the cacophony in my head. But the past two nights were unbearable... until I searched for Tinnitus Therapy Pro at 1:30 am last night, sampled several of the available choices, and selected one that masked my ringing.
I woke up this morning without alarms, feeling refreshed and fully rested! I slept so soundly, I can hardly believe it! It sounds cliche, but, this was the best $6 I’ve ever spent. I’m ever so grateful, and now I look forward to bedtime!
Ultimate app for catastrophic Tinnitus
Hi! I’ve had Tinnitus for 20 years but since 2016 my Tinnitus went to a level #5. Catastrophic pulsitile bilateral idiopathic Tinnitus. I had to resign from my job working 45 years and had to go on SSDI. This app which I Have to use 3 x daily has given me great relief from this awful issue. The pro app has more to offer to get the relief I need daily. I recommend the pro and thanks to sound oasis for taking Tinnitus seriously.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for choosing Sound Oasis.
Would you like to review our new Sound Oasis Bluetooth Sound Therapy System BST-80-20 for free? We can ship it with the 20 existing sounds or include your favorite sounds from the Tinnitus APP.
My e-mail is: email@example.com
Thanks again for your purchase.
Best White Noise App!
The Sound Oasis Tinnitus App is wonderful! I have inner ear damage as a result of many ear infections, as well as, loss of hearing. I experience occasional tinnitus at random times so I never know when I am going to be affected. My tinnitus bothers me differently each time so I like being able to choose from a selection of sounds and customize those sounds with the equalizer. I love this App because I can put on my headset and listen to one of the tinnitus therapy sounds and continue on with my life. Thank you Sound Oasis!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Headwaters Inc.
- 32.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Sound Oasis
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.