Tiny Dice Dungeon is a free, epic RPG full of danger, warriors, wizards and loot!
Adventure with tiny heroes through dark dungeons full of giant monsters and ultimate treasure. Tame evil creatures to fight at your side as you build a powerful army to take over this fantasy universe.
If you love pure RPGs full of super-awesomeness, Tiny Dice Dungeon is for you. Fight legendary battles against hundreds of different monsters and bosses, while building your characters to a world-dominating strength!
PLEASE NOTE: Tiny Dice Dungeon is completely free to play, but some in-game items can be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable your device's settings.
-Roll powerful dice to battle your way through an RPG adventure!
-Capture unique monsters to fight alongside you in combat.
-Craft new weapons and collect rare artifacts.
-Show your skill by battling real players to prove you’re the most powerful in the land.
Ratings and Reviews
I really like the game because of random encounters at one point you will encounter someone that will say that there is a group of hunter called the “developers” and they say to give feedback on what they’re doing the he says that there will be a random notification that will bring you to this page and that’s is why i am writing this review their persuade technique worked and I wanted to waste time while writing the review so the tips and tricks of someone is reading this (which I doubt) you have to save money and create as many dice as possible and to try to collect monsters they will help in damage and in attack turns they also have really good dice on specific monsters so overall this game has some flaw(raging by dying from a boss or dying in general etc.)this game gets five stars from me
...that is, if you like your games that heated. This game is definitely challenging to play, but it creates great satisfaction when you are victorious. The battle system is reliable enough and the game mechanics are solid. The only things I have a problem with are capture dice and challenge curve.
When you need to use capture dice to capture monsters, you suddenly find you need a LOT to have a chance at success. It is already difficult enough to initiate this through rolling the exact amount of AP to match the monster's remaining HP. My other point is related because without being able to get better monsters, the opponents can almost one-shot your monsters with a lucky succession of rolls. I'm talking about a fire snail (35 HP) basically dealing 100 AP to my monsters which barely even have more than 100 HP.
The previous issues can be solved easily with one feature: make about half of every defeated monster drop shards so I can make more capture dice so I can get better monsters so I can withstand the challenge curve. Then, I will continue to play the game and possibly provide the rewards of either making a microtransaction or telling one of my friends to play.
Needs an unpdate
It's a good game and I've had a lot of fun playing it but you need to update some features.
1. The cinema won't play movies at all. If you're not showing ads right now that's fine but I spent hard earned building materials to build that thing and it does nothing.
2. When you get higher up, you start to use different combinations of dice and items against different opponents and it's a pain to switch out all my dice and items every few battles or every time I fight in pvp. There should be a feature where you can store different combinations of your dice or items and just have to press a button to switch them out.
3. Rolling a one on your first die is stupid. I get that the game is based on probability, but if I go through every person on my team and literally role ones on every first die, it's just unfair. That happens way more than you would think it should.
4. Pvp is great except for when you have a bunch of trophy dice and you get matched up against a really challenging opponent with 0 dice. And then you get maybe two trophy dice from all the time fighting. Honestly it's just absurd.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Springloaded Pte. Ltd.
- 260.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2015 Springloaded Games
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 5 Uncut Dice $1.99
- Monster Bargain Pack $4.99
- Pack of 15 Uncut Dice $4.99
- Pack of 35 Uncut Dice $9.99
- Pack of 75 Uncut Dice $19.99
- Big Monster Bargain $6.99
- Pack of 200 Uncut Dice $49.99
- Pack of 500 Uncut Dice $99.99
- Purchase 3 Uncut Dice $0.99
- Purchase 10 Uncut Dice $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.