From the creators of King’s League: Odyssey comes Tiny Guardians - a strategy TD game with a twist!
"I'm giving the game 5 stars, because I love everything about it. I will be playing until the brutal bitter end and loving all of it." - AppGamer (5/5)
"I can’t recommend it strongly enough. It’s a unique spin on tower defense that’s easily worth the price of admission." - Gamezebo (4.5/5)
"The concept is simple and different enough to separate this one from the rest, and it’s just a nice breath of fresh air when you think about it." - AppAdvice (4.5/5)
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
► Taipei Game Show 2016 Indie Game Awards – Most Popular Game
► Casual Connect Asia 2015 Indie Prize Awards – Best Game In Show Audience Choice
► Astro Go Innovate 2014 Showcase – Grand Prize
► Featured in the App Store’s Best New Game
► Featured in the App Store’s Best of April 2015
► Featured in the App Store’s 15 Cutest Games Collection
Prepare to embark on an epic adventure!
Summon unique guardians to defend Lunalie against various enemies as she journeys through Prism in search of her missing aunt, the Sorceress.
Beware of wild beasts, eerie creatures, molten enemies and mysterious circus folk along your journey.
With each unlocked class and enemy, expand your collection of dazzling cards! Various updates and unit classes allow for diverse strategies, allowing a different experience on every try.
• TD without towers, a refreshing take on this strategy genre.
• 12 guardian classes (with 4 upgradable levels each) are available.
• Over 40 diverse enemy types, come up with different strategies to defeat them.
• Exciting and unique boss fights and special events in certain levels.
• Each level has a Story and Challenge Mode, each with three difficulties.
• Achievements are integrated with the Game Center to store all your accomplishments.
• Gorgeously illustrated cards to summon guardians. Collect them all!
• All the above allow for plenty of strategies!
* Retina display support - view all the detailed artwork in high quality!
* Universal app: play on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
* iCloud support for you to share your progress across devices.
Regarding In-App Purchases:
IAPs in the game are purely cosmetic.
No additional purchase is needed to finish the game.
For more information or if you have enquiries/feedback, drop by one of the below:
• Developer site: kurechii.com
• Game Site: tinyguardians.com
• Twitter: @kurechii
• Facebook: facebook.com/kurechii
• General: email@example.com
• Tech Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed various bugs.
- Performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I love the game but (edit)
Ok I want to buy a unit with money. The Paladin. However, when I purchased the unit, the game crashes. I log back in to see it still not acquired. I buy it again (this time for free due to already purchasing it) but the game crashes once more. This repeats on and on. Why? You already fixed the bug with the bundle purchase. There goes my money down the drain without anything to show for it. Please fix it to the best of your abilities.
Nevermind, after consistently restarting the app it worked all of a sudden but still please fix that bug, it’s quite frustrating.
Quite a good little cartoon tower defense game, clearly inspired by Kingdom Rush, but very unique in its execution. You play as a summoner who can conjure up various summons to defend you on the move, instead of building towers to stop enemies coming towards you. Unfortunately the fast-paced nature of combat and the auto-movement of the summons make it so there's very little actual strategy involved beyond summoning the units - the game tries to claim that positioning them is important, but it really isn't - they position themselves.
Still, it's cute, fun, got a decent plotline, fun twist on traditional tower defense... music isn't great... I'd play it again. But the Kingdom Rush games are much better (with the exception of Vengeance). If you're looking for tower defense and haven't played those, they're easily the best in the genre. (You could also check out Gemcraft Chasing Shadows.)
Developer Response ,
Hi ballistatus, thanks for your honest review! We will definitely take this into consideration and continue to improve on our games :)
Please do your best
This is really a great game. However, there are still some points need to change/improve:
- As many players complain, the UI is too small. There are also some tiny issues with newer iOS version.
- About the Alternative Appearance bundle. Since I got this game for free, I bought the bundle just to support the dev instead. On Steam, just $5 for the bundle and it will unlock 8 alternative guardians; in compare to iOS version, I paid $9 for the bundle and it unlocked only 4 alternative guardians. This is really not fair at all.
Please do your best to fix and improve this great game. Thanks, my dev.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kurechii Sdn Bhd
- 481.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Kurechii Sdn Bhd
- In-App Purchases
- Paladin $1.99
- Wizard $2.99
- Sentinel $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.