*** Choice of millions of businesses and organizations over 6 years and counting! ***
Still spending plenty of time writing hand-made invoices and waiting for opportunities to hand them out?
Tired of calculating yourself invoices, estimates, credit memos, expenses, purchase orders, etc. by different clients?
Imagining converting all paperworks into digital ones, stored stably in your phone and send it to your customers wherever you are?
These are exactly what Tiny Invoice could help you with.
Tiny Invoice is a perfect on-the-go invoicing solution for contractors, small businesses and freelancers, etc.
With lots of customizable templates, you can create, send and track beautiful, elegant, professional invoices and estimates in only a few minutes.
All details could be added more or less as you want, like due dates, photos, discounts, shipping details, signatures, and more.
Compared with paperworks and other invoice maker apps, countless hours will be saved when organizing all finances.
Also, intuitive reports are always ready for you to check daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly by items, customers, categories, etc.
You will definitely find Tiny Invoice the most powerful tools to replace your daily handwriting paperworks and to free up your hands.
* Create and manage invoices and estimates no matter when and where -- facing customers, closing stores, or starting a wonderful working day;
* Create invoices and estimates with only several taps from lots of elegant templates, like using a rapid generator;
* Customize invoices and estimates with your signature or company logo;
* Save frequently used items and clients for further use;
* Import clients from your contact list instead of too many types;
* Always handy to add all kinds of details like clients, items, taxes, discounts, attachments, etc.
* Support all types of tax, on item or total, inclusive or exclusive;
* Support discounts on item or total;
* Self-generated reports of all kinds for all periods: daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly, by items, customers and categories;
* Sync invoices and estimates across all your devices with one account;
* Share invoices and estimates with your friends and customers by all means, like picture, pdf, email, iMessage, etc.
WHY TINY INVOICE?
With lots of templates, creating invoices and estimates is far rapid than before.
On every invoice and estimate you created, all details are customizable. You can even add a signature and company logo onto it.
All created invoices and estimates are well organized and ready for you to check and mark paid.
Your invoices and estimates are always there on your all portable devices with one invoice account.
Tiny Invoice is used by millions of small businesses and organizations for over 6 years.
# Subscription Details #
• Monthly and annual subscriptions are available.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
• Subscriptions can be managed by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.fungo.one/tiny-invoice-terms-of-service.html
Tiny Invoice is constantly updated with new features. Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please send mail to email@example.com, you will get the response and solution in a short time.
We keep enhancing your experience with plenty of performance improvements which you may not necessarily notice including:
- Every detail of Tiny Invoice is redesigned to empower your work even better;
- More types of tax added for more scenarios;
- Minor bugs fixed.
We'd love to hear your feedback! If you have any ideas or feature requests for future versions of the app, feel free to let us know. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app. I originally started using it about 5 years ago and when I started a separate business recently, I was extremely happy that I could add a second business for a reasonable cost. Everything else was not cost effective. I’m not a big business but the professional look is important. They have it all. Invoices look great! The tracking of all your sales in every fashion that you could imagine is awesome as well. I work from the phone and the ability to print, email, or text is extremely valuable. I hope to be using Tiny Invoice for many years to come! Side note, I was able to import my logo to the invoice, size it and make it personal. Thank you for such an easy tool that I can use and stay focused on working and not “office working” I probably spent more time on this review than I do billing clients! But that’s ok, it’s worth it! AAA+++
Very solid app, but needs a few adjustments
I have been using this app for years. It is very solid, however, could use some minor tweaks.
- Cost center naming / notes. I bill by the day, so need to add the date range for the charge so my customers can compare. The only way to do this is to write it in the cost center title. This creates an entirely new cost center, making any cost tracking reports useless...and saddles me hundreds of them to sort through on my own. It seems that adding a field, outside of the Cost Center Title, for notes would be fairly simple...
- the ability to attach PDFs. Like most businesses, I do not keep photos as transaction records...I use a pic-to-pdf app (tiny scanner, btw). It would be so much easier to be able to attach those files directly, through this app. As it is, I have to send them to either my email, or iCloud...save the, in my files, then attach them once I have begun the email process. There is a tab to add photos to the invoice. Is it not very easy to make that a pdf option...or, even better...include a photo-to-pdf converter in this thing? At least on the Pro version? I am fairly certain you own the tiny scanner app too. Right?
Otherwise, it is really a solid app..fairly easy to navigate and operate. It takes a bit it to get the phone and iPad synced up at times, but it works. That’s just it with this app. It is highly reliable. That means a lot when it comes to business records.
I’m a self employed music teacher, and needed something simple to generate and email invoices to my clients. It gets the job done, no hassles, easy to set up, and dependable. The only thing I would like to see is that it would be great if the iPad app and the iPhone app would sync together; in other words, set up the business one time, and then have all of the invoices and settings sync from one device to the other over iCloud. They do sync now, to a degree, but it’s not real seamless, and sometimes things fall through the cracks if you, for instance, generate an invoice on your phone, and then expect to see it on your iPad. It will eventually show up, but not immediately. Sometimes also you can take a payment on one device, apply it to a specific invoice, but the payment won’t apply to the same invoice on the other device. For the time being, I have just avoided using two devices. Stick to either iPad, or iPhone, and you’ll be totally set.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shanghai Fengge Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 63.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Appxy Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pro Subscription $3.99
- Monthly Pro+ Subscription $5.99
- Monthly Pro Subscription $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.