Get ready for an epic ride on the world craziest Roller Coaster!
Perform insane jumps and flips trough tailspins and loopings to reach the finish line!
Ratings and Reviews
Omg i love this game
This Is very addictive game I love it so much I love doing this even know I get frustrated about this game is very good and I love you so much and I always pay you when I let Kaitlyn another game because this is just another number one game for me I love this game please make more games like this like Lily please make more games like this make more games like this make more games like this make my games like this make more games like this Poopoo Poopoo Poopoo I love this game I love this game I love them I love this game voicemail so much because I’m playing this game on another game
Fun addictive game.
This is an awesome game. A must have for break time! It’s fun and though it has incredibly simple controls is exciting and complex enough to melt away huge chunks of time. There is a drawback as there is not a ton of tracks but trying to beat your own high score and cart number will keep you coming back.
Voodoo you came so close to 5 ⭐️’s but the game as fun as it is could be better. Here’s how.
1. We need to see other’s high scores. Ie. friends and country and world. I even looked for high scores on line to see where my 487 car total stood and couldn’t find anything.
2. Most award heads/mask and hands are entirely to big. I love the concept but I can only use one or two of them. They are very distracting in gameplay.
3. More tracks. Even though I spend way too much time on this game I would love to see more tracks and more obstacles.
4. This goes along with 3 a bit but having a supporting app that allows you to build your own custom tracks would blow our tiny loops minds. Have a way to submit them to you for ideas on new tracks for DLC. I would buy a pack of tracks, say 5 for .99¢ or 20 for $1.99 I believe this would make you more money than free ads does.
Anyway thanks for another great game that takes so much of my time up. Keep up the good work and please consider my suggestions.
Possibility to Be a Really Entertaining Game
So I love games by Voodoo in general, but this one missed the mark. The concept is great and it’s entertaining for a time, but what lost the game 2 stars for me is because you REPEAT TRACKS CONSTANTLY. To me, if you have levels in a game, none of them should be the same. But I find my self over and over, not just once or twice but many times, being on a higher level but the track is the same one from like level 4,12,25, and 37; it just repeats and that gets SUPER boring SUPER fast. It’s like they wanted to get another game out there but didn’t spend the time necessary to make it sustainable. If they revamped it and made each level unique, I could play this game forever. Keeping customers entertained is the most important thing for your game to accomplish. I wish I could give it 2 1/2 stars because it doesn’t quite deserve 2 but it doesn’t deserve 3 either.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 235.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Voodoo
- In-App Purchases
- No Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.