Tiny Month is designed to show you clear and readable month view and list view with the intuitive interface.
Why Tiny? Instead of forcing you to learn some new way to read your events, Tiny Month gives you tiny size of grid month view so that you can see everything at a glance. You can switch between three sizes. Make it tiny if you're going through busy days, or switch back to normal size if your schedule is not so busy for a while.
• NO MORE DOTS ON YOUR MONTH VIEW
- Tiny Month gives you colorful agenda title on your month view. Each day expands when you touch. This simple and intuitive interface makes reading event a breeze.
• ADJUST YOUR MONTH VIEW
- Is your month packed with busy schedule? Change the size of events on month view so you can see more. You can choose between Tiny/Small/Regular sizes (Default is small). Nothing can replace the same old grid month view you've always been using.
- Two things are different from normal list view. First, it gives you Month Separator that makes it easy to read events in the same month. Second, it has Day Indicator that makes it easy to see how far in the future it is as you scroll.
• ADDING TIME IS A SINGLE TOUCH
- You can add an event in a single touch by simply sliding your finger to set a time for events.
• BE COLORFUL WITH CALENDARS
- No matter what calendar service you use (iCloud/Google/Exchange,Etc), you can change color and name of your calendars. Have fun playing with our easy to use color picker!
• Other Features
- Date Badge, Week Number, Default Alarm, Default Event Length
• Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
• iOS 11 Optimization
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've looked at many calendar apps trying to find one that fits my needs. This is the best so far for me. My wife and I share our calendar and this shows our events and appointments in color coded clarity. Not just a dot on a calendar like Apple does.
My only complaint so far is that it keeps putting calendars I've turned off back on the screen and I have to keep telling it not to. Maybe I am overlooking something.
Love it but...
My search for the best calendar ended when I found this one. Biggest win is clearly seeing all your appointments in month view without having to drill down to a week or a day. Also so easy to add an item on a specific day. Nice job.
Update: Changing my review from 5 stars to 3 stars. This app is great but it will not, absolutely will not let me scroll more than 3 months into the future. The app immediately shuts down. Seems like a pretty significant issue for a calendar app but my feedback sent months ago has yielded no response or fix. A smaller issue is that you cannot drag and drop an existing appointment to a new date. You have to delete the original appt and create a whole new one. I guess my search for a great app continues. Bummer.
Last Update: Moving on from Tiny Month. Found a paid app called Calendars. Had everything that I loved about Tiny Month and none of the bugs. Plus has the functionality Tiny Month was lacking. Tiny Month was free but I need something that worked fully. Had to pay $6.99 for Calendars which I thought was a lot but using Tiny Month make me appreciate the value of a great user interface and made me willing to pay. So thank you Tiny Month for that. Please fix your app. It could be really great
Bug fix solution
After updating my iPhone the Tiny Month app stopped allowing me to enter new events. I have read many others reviews of this issue and at this time there is nothing that can be done on the consumers part to fix the issue....BUT the regular “calendar” will transfer data between apps. A little annoying, but I can enter events on the regular calendar and it will flow over to my TinyMonth app. Hope this helps and hope they fix the issue soon. Still love this app and rate 5 stars, but that will change to 1 star if this issue is not fixed promptly 😉
- PIXO Incorporation
- 8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © PIXO Incorporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.