Tiny Month is designed to show you clear and readable month view and list view with the intuitive interface.
Why Tiny? Instead of forcing you to learn some new way to read your events, Tiny Month gives you tiny size of grid month view so that you can see everything at a glance. You can switch between three sizes. Make it tiny if you're going through busy days, or switch back to normal size if your schedule is not so busy for a while.
• NO MORE DOTS ON YOUR MONTH VIEW
- Tiny Month gives you colorful agenda title on your month view. Each day expands when you touch. This simple and intuitive interface makes reading event a breeze.
• ADJUST YOUR MONTH VIEW
- Is your month packed with busy schedule? Change the size of events on month view so you can see more. You can choose between Tiny/Small/Regular sizes (Default is small). Nothing can replace the same old grid month view you've always been using.
- Two things are different from normal list view. First, it gives you Month Separator that makes it easy to read events in the same month. Second, it has Day Indicator that makes it easy to see how far in the future it is as you scroll.
• ADDING TIME IS A SINGLE TOUCH
- You can add an event in a single touch by simply sliding your finger to set a time for events.
• BE COLORFUL WITH CALENDARS
- No matter what calendar service you use (iCloud/Google/Exchange,Etc), you can change color and name of your calendars. Have fun playing with our easy to use color picker!
• Other Features
- Date Badge, Week Number, Default Alarm, Default Event Length
• Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
• iOS 11 Optimization
Ratings and Reviews
I've looked at many calendar apps trying to find one that fits my needs. This is the best so far for me. My wife and I share our calendar and this shows our events and appointments in color coded clarity. Not just a dot on a calendar like Apple does.
My only complaint so far is that it keeps putting calendars I've turned off back on the screen and I have to keep telling it not to. Maybe I am overlooking something.
This is just what I was looking for in a calendar for iPhone 6 plus. It's almost perfect. With the bigger screen the calendar should look like the iPad's and this one does. No more little dots. Very simple, font is big enough to make it easy to read. Love how wording of events that go multiple days spreads across all days and makes it easier to read!! Easy to add events. Syncs with native calendar... Needs a widget. Would be nice to be able to change colors of individual events, and date inside app icon would be nice instead of a badge but as is its really a great app !!! Highly recommended.
Awesome calendar !!!
Short version: would I buy it again...absolutely!
Longer version: I was looking for an app that could show me the whole month and do so in a readable format i.e. not dots or the beginning 2 letters of an entry. This app does it perfectly especially given the limited size of an iPhone screen.
What's more, it updates my iCal on my phone immediately and with the iCal synced to iCloud, any entries on either MacBook or phone into iCal or TinyMonth are synced. So nice, readable calendar on MacBook (iCal) and nice readable calendar on phone (TinyMonth) = happy !!!!
- PIXO Incorporation
- 8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PIXO Incorporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.