Turn your photos into Tiny Planets, Rabbit Holes and amazing videos in one tap. Transform your panoramas, travel and landscape photos to see the world in a whole new way. Eye-catching, surprising and lots of fun to make.
No need for hours in Photoshop or After Effects; Tiny Planet Photos helps you create this amazing effect with one tap in an instant.
• Turn your photo into a Tiny Planet in one tap or invert the effect to make a Rabbit Hole.
• Make a Video Planet and see your photo go from a Tiny Planet to a Rabbit Hole and back again.
• Use the in-app camera with a live preview of your Tiny Planet!
• Or use photos from your camera roll, or one of the sample images.
• Instant Compare: Swipe your Tiny Planet to the right to compare it to the original photo.
• Automatic Gallery: Tiny Planets and Rabbit Holes you save or share are automatically collected in a gallery - all your best planets in one place to view, show and share.
• Share your Tiny Planets on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, via email or SMS, or save them to your camera roll.
BUY ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE EXTRAS PACK (IN-APP PURCHASE)
Want to get even more out of Tiny Planet Photos and Video? Unlock the Extras Pack for additional features:
• Live Editing Tools to tweak your Tiny Planet to perfection: Edge Blur, Edge Alignment, amount of Warp, Zoom, Rotation, Move your planet up/down and left/right, Aspect Ratio
• Use the Live Editing Tools both in the editor and in the camera!
• Up to 4000 x 4000 pixel output resolution
• Adjust the duration of your Tiny Planet Videos.
• 3 more video effects: Video Rotate, Video Zoom and Video Blast.
JOIN THE TINY PLANET PHOTOS COMMUNITY
Instagram: @madeWithTinyPlanets #TinyPlanet
Tag your image with #TinyPlanet to be featured in our Instagram feed.
Email us: email@example.com
• Create Tiny Planet photos and videos in different aspect ratios. Choose between landscape (16:9 and 4:3), square, and portrait (3:4 and 9:16). Only available as part of an in-app purchase
• The in-app gallery has had a little make-over. With a smoother interface and the option to quickly select all the photos in the gallery.
• Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Thanks for all your feedback and suggestions, we love to hear from you. If you have any further feedback or questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best on the planetI
It's the best of the tiny Planet apps by far and I have used all them at the AppStore.
I just don't understand why a great number of photo apps don't save in Tiff format for maximum resolution. The 4000x4000 option is okay, but it saves in jpeg only.
On the positive side, it has a better choice of tool sets then other such apps. A diagnosis tool would be useful.
Customer service took 7 weeks to reply
I bought this app as well as the expansion pack and the expansion pack doesn’t work so I contacted them. It took nearly 2 months for a reply so I gave up. The reply simply said what I “should” see on my app (his quotation marks) which did not exist, and he said there was obviously a problem with it loading. That’s all. No solutions, no fixes, other than deleting and reloading and paying again?There are no refunds, no obvious instructions on the app. I don’t like to give bad reviews because technology has its glitches but it’s annoying to simply get a shoulder shrug after 2 months. Glad it was a cheap app.
Developer Response ,
Unfortunately your support email fell through the cracks, causing the very slow response. I'm sorry about that and I've taken measures to make sure that can't happen in the future. With regards to the problem you experienced: my first response was to clarify the issue, I needed to ask you some questions about what you were or weren't seeing in the app to be able to diagnose possible causes. However, sometimes it's impossible to pinpoint an exact cause for a problem (especially remotely). Removing and reinstalling the app can sometimes resolve the issue in those cases. This will not result in you being charged for the app or the in-app purchase again.
I'm sorry that our email exchange felt like a shoulder shrug to you - my intention was to figure out what was going wrong in the app on your device and find a solution to rectify it.
It works very well. Everything is smooth. I thought videos were making the app laggy, but then I realized that the clip has to play it’s entire length before you can select a different option. After learning that, I have no complaints — just praise. It makes beautiful phots.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- A Stellingwerff & M.L Sun
- 98.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2011 infoding.com
- In-App Purchases
- Extras Pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.