*** A decade-long trusted scanner choice for millions of businesses and individuals! ***
Are you still on a fruitless hunt for a copy shop around the corners? Spending hefty amounts over and over again?
Puzzled about making those twisted scans appear as crisp as paper, especially when scanning books or folded receipts?
Ever wondered if there's a way to have a digital version of your scans with superior quality?
Enter Tiny Scanner - your trusted pocket scanner for over a decade!
With an impressive track record spanning over 10 years, and the trust of millions of users worldwide, Tiny Scanner is your perfect scanning companion on-the-go - be it for contractors, small businesses, freelancers, and more.
Tiny Scanner effortlessly recognizes almost anything you need to scan. Documents, books, receipts, notes, photos, IDs, passports, whiteboards, posters, cards, letters, newspapers, screens, licenses, menus, certificates, music scores, you name it!
IMPRESSIVE STORY FROM USER
"When my family began trying to share old family letters in the 1980’s, photocopying was the best option. Later, saving scans to CD’s was considered, as was scanning on a printer’s flatbed. Then a few years ago I learned of Tiny Scanner and have never looked back! Tiny scanner does an excellent job of scanning these many hundreds of letters quickly and efficiently—in any setting! Its portability (on my phone) is high on my list of recommendations. Over the few years I have used it, Tiny Scanner has continued to improve its features and make scanning even more convenient. It has made my job of scanning and saving to Google Drive infinitely easier, and for that I much appreciate it."
-- Rachel Maddow Fan
* Single/Multi-page scan mode allowing document scanning from a single page to an entire book, guided by helpful tutorials;
* AI-powered OCR text recognition;
* PDF encryption with password protection;
* Smart border detection for automatic document recognition;
* Professional filter options, including Color, Black & White, Photo, and Grayscale;
* Document sharing as PDF, JPG through fax or email, or uploading to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Evernote, iCloud Drive;
* Document transferring to computers via WiFi Drive;
* Addition of watermarks to document pages;
* Option to add either handwritten or scanned signatures onto documents;
* Tagging of documents for easy searching and organization;
* Recovery of documents from the trash bin.
WHY TINY SCANNER?
* Speed: Decades of refining ensures the smoothest and fastest scanning experience.
* Customizability: Tiny Scanner stands out, empowering you to re-edit, replace, or move pages, even merge documents.
* Organization: All scanned documents or files can be neatly organized in your preferred manner. Move or archive them into folders at your convenience.
* Accessibility: Your scans, documents, and files are always at your fingertips, securely stored on your phone.
* Reliability: With a decade of trust from millions of small businesses and individuals, Tiny Scanner stands as a reliable scanning solution.
# Subscription Details #
• Monthly and annual subscriptions are available.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
• Subscriptions can be managed by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://bit.ly/3kaDAeG
Tiny Scanner is constantly updated with new features. Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please send mail to email@example.com, you will get the response and solution in a short time.
We continually update our app at regular intervals to address any potential issues you might not have encountered yet and consistently improve your user experience.
In this update:
- Introducing Book Scan Mode
Scan entire books seamlessly, turning your mobile device into a portable library digitizer.
- Auto Shutter Mode Enhanced
Enjoy quicker and more accurate scanning. We've ramped up both speed and precision, so you can capture what you need, when you need it.
- Streamlined ID Card Scanning
We've refined the workflow for ID card scanning, making identity verification smoother than ever.
We value your feedback and encourage you to share your thoughts, suggestions, or any issues regarding our app. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our professional team will be more than happy to assist you.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Scanning App Tool
I was just using the “Dropbox” App to scan everything I needed to scan before I came across this App. This Scanning App is really fantastic and it saves me a lot more time when I’m trying to get my documents scanned properly. There’s a lot of cool tools that this app offers. But, I think one of my favorites would have to be..that I can scan the document a lot faster and the app automatically does the work of finding the edges of the documents for me. Instead of me having to wait for everything to line up everything every single time. I just take a picture of the document and it automatically finds the edges. That’s not all...it even gives you a chance to edit the lines and/or cancel/approve the document that was just Scanned too. They also, offer multiple documents that can be be scanned at the same time. Unfortunately, I haven’t had a chance to use the “multiple” one more than one time and it was a very low number of documents at this point in time. I would really like to know if there’s a certain limitation to the amount of pages (ex: “Dropbox” you can only scan up to 10-pages. Then, you have to setup another “multiple” document to finish the rest all the way until your finished scanning the documents that need to stay together.). I will figure this out soon I’m sure. However, I’m sorry I don’t have that information to be able to share with you today.
Thanks for reading.
BEST Scanner & one of my MOST USED apps!
I love this app. I work in a retail store that does a lot of shipping orders during the holidays. Most of these shipments are gifts for the recipients, which means the receipt for the order can't go into the box like it normally would. Considering most of the customers placing these shipping orders don't live in our area, I needed a way to send them their receipts. Before looking into a scanner app I would scan the receipt using our printer, save it to the computer, attach the file to an email and send the email to the customer. After about 5 or 6 shipments a week, this gets pretty darn old. So I decided to look into an app that would make this easier for me. I tried 3 or 4 different apps and finally decided to give the Pro version of this one a shot. TOTALLY WORTH IT. I have my work email linked to my phone so I can scan the receipt and email it to the customer in the time it would take me just to get to the printer upstairs!! Not only that, but it's a perfect image copy of the receipt and 100% legible by the customer. Since upgrading to the Pro version, I have found SO MANY uses for it! I scan and text the weekly schedule to all staff, scan documents I want to hang on to and send copies to my boss that he can print or view as if it were the original copy! Definitely one of my MOST USED apps!
Great app. Has had incredible impact on my job
I work in healthcare as a Nurse Manager. I’ve used this app for at least 3 years. I’m always needing info as I round through departments from the documents and whiteboards that are by their design are fluidly changing info throughout the shift. I use this on my work iPhone to capture the info I need, quickly edit the image and email it to myself to reference the Information for my reports and assigning resources. The good design of this app lets you do this all right in the app in a few simple quick steps. I always have the info I need in my pocket for meetings or quick hallway discussions.
Tiny scanner has increased my efficiency and effectiveness more than any other tool, system or training I’ve ever implemented. I am respected as the person with the correct and current for anything Administration needs to know. It’s so much more effective than trying to remember from my memory and notes and to have the info for any unanticipated questions. It’s all right there at my desk or in my pocket. Additionally I have a record of information to support me.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- TinyWork Apps
- 329.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Appxy Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Plan - Monthly $4.99
- Upgrade to Tiny Scanner Plus $4.99
- Premium Reward Plan - Monthly $2.99
- Premium Plan - Yearly $49.99
- Premium Reward Plan - Yearly $29.99
- Upgrade to Tiny Scanner Plus $7.99