AI Scanner: A PDF Convert App 17+
Scan, edit, and sign documents
Shanghai Fengge Information Technology Co., Ltd.
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
*** Choice of millions of businesses and individuals for over 10 years and counting! ***
Still trying to find a copy shop across streets and spend quite a lot over and over again?
No idea of how to make twisted scans looks normal like papers, especially when scanning books or folded receipts?
Want to refer to a professional document but cannot understand any word because of different languages?
What if there is a way to get a digital version of your scans with far better quality?
AI Scan is such a time-proved scanner machine that stays on your phone right in your pocket!
With a history of over 10 years and trusted by millions of users, AI Scan is a perfect on-the-go scanning solution for contractors, small businesses and freelancers, etc.
Almost anything you expect to be scanned could be perfectly recognized by AI Scan. For instance, documents, books, receipts, notes, photos, IDs, passports, whiteboards, posters, cards, letters, newspapers, screens, licenses, menus, certificates, music scores, etc.
IMPRESSIVE STORY FROM USER
"When my family began trying to share old family letters in the 1980’s, photocopying was the best option. Later, saving scans to CD’s was considered, as was scanning on a printer’s flatbed. Then a few years ago I learned of AI Scan and have never looked back! AI Scan does an excellent job of scanning these many hundreds of letters quickly and efficiently—in any setting! Its portability (on my phone) is high on my list of recommendations. Over the few years I have used it, AI Scan has continued to improve its features and make scanning even more convenient. It has made my job of scanning and saving to Google Drive infinitely easier, and for that I much appreciate it."
-- Rachel Maddow Fan
* Scan documents with a single page, or a batch of pages like an entire book with single/multi-page scan mode with tutorials all the way;
* Scan photos as documents from Photo Album;
* Automatically recognize documents by intelligent border detection;
* Customize page size when exporting documents;
* Professional filters, including Color, Black & White, Photo, Grayscale;
* Recognize every word of the documents with AI OCR technology and translate them into lots of languages as you want;
* Share documents as PDF, JPG by faxing or emailing them, or upload them to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, Evernote, iCloud Drive;
* Auto upload scanned documents onto cloud drives;
WHY AI Scan?
Better than most similar apps, re-editing saved documents is empowered so that you can move pages, replace pages with new ones, or even merge two documents into one.
All scanned documents or files can be organized in any way as you like. You can move them among others or archive them into folders.
Different languages are supported not only for you to use the app, but also to translate recognized words from your documents.
We promised now and forever that all your documents and data are saved only on your phone and your own Cloud Drive.
# Subscription Details #
• Monthly and annual subscriptions are available.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Automatic renewals will be charged at the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
• Subscriptions can be managed by going to Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://bit.ly/3kaDAeG
AI Scan is constantly updated with new features. Please write to us before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use the app.
If you have any problem or suggestion, please send mail to email@example.com, you will get the response and solution in a short time.
We are dedicated to regularly updating our app to address potential issues and continuously enhance your overall user experience.
In this update, we've added some exciting new features and made a lot of optimizations:
- Added a new watermark feature, allowing you to add watermarks to your scanned documents for enhanced security and to prevent misuse when shared.
- Completely redesigned and adjusted the marker pen function for smoother, easier use, and more accurate results.
- Optimized for the latest iPhones with wide-angle lenses, adapting macro shooting scanning for creating new documents and scanning signatures.
- Numerous improvements in operational logic, user experience, and UI details for a more intuitive and pleasing experience.
We greatly appreciate your input and kindly invite you to share any thoughts, suggestions, or queries you may have regarding our app. Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and our dedicated team will be delighted to assist you.
Ratings and Reviews
Saved 1936 Diary for all AT MEMORIAL SVC!
My Aunt’s memorial service in WI, with attendees from WI, NY, Fl, and myself, (TX), saw the unveiling of my aunt’s 1936 diary complete with movie reviews, daily care of little sister (my Mom) Church & scout activities, for nearly the full year, made its debut.
After telling all I’d make PDF of the nice but small handwriting, made a 120 page doc, with book open to both pages plus a color PDF of the leather cover; and a single for Mar 4-5, which I forgot on the first shooting, right at the dinner table - used FULL RESOLUTION, and this year finally emailed it to local FEDX Office, where they printed and bound it, with color PDF of cover (contrasty but made leather embossing easier to read) They printed it 93%, still bigger than the original diary pages; very readable; loved by my Mom. That was the HARDEST TEST; yeah I use single & up to a few pages for biz, receipt, completed tax docs; but to be able to procrastinate 2 years, have the files saved on Tiny Scanner, be able to Email it, with no glitches, lockups, or lost doc seemed amazing and was either God or a good product. Well, it is ALWAYS God, but it’s ALSO a good product! Sometimes use glass to squash down & hold pages flat to stop distortion - did so on this project; Beth happy
Great for personal scanning needs
I’m looking at this app compared to others. Unless you’re a freak using your car as an office you probably don’t spend a lot of time scanning things with your phone. Yet other developers act like you do and want to charge you $7 a month for the ability to scan documents with your phone. That’s stupid.
But you’re not. You’re going with this app. These guys have the proper business model. If I was them I’d probably charge a bit more for it because it’s worth it. But $5 for an amazingly easy-to-use application that can potentially make your life easier? I figured the LEAST I could do was give them a great review and five stars. It’s worth that and tons more if you ask me.
You never know when you’ll need to scan and send something. You’d probably better get this.
Simplified my life
When I first got this app I never thought I would use it the way I have. There have been times when my home network was down, or my home scanner was not cooperating, and I found myself in need for scanning and emailing a document. Tiny Scanner saved the day. As an educator, there have been times I have seen wonderful ideas hanging in other teachers classrooms and I took a picture in hopes of sharing the ideas with others. It’s much easier to share and print a PDF file than a JPEG file. The other uses are too many to mention here. I have organized folders of files and appreciate the ease with which files can be moved within the app. I’m on the road a lot and often times can’t get an Internet connection so I appreciate the workhorse this little app is.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shanghai Fengge Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 148.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © Appxy Co., Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Plan - Monthly $2.99
- Premium Plan - Yearly $29.99
- Premium Plan - Weekly $5.99
- Premium Plan - Monthly $9.99
- Premium Plan - Yearly $49.99