Tiny Space Academy is a 2D space sim where you get to grow your own space agency and explore the solar system with your own rocket designs. You’ll face constant challenges getting your little astronauts into space. There are more than 70 different rocket components to unlock and choose from. You can play the campaign and balance the cost of each rocket or play sandbox and just have fun with the gravity mechanics. The solar system is yours to explore!
Patch Notes 22.214.171.124
Hello Space Nerds,
Here is the first big update for Tiny Space Academy. This update focuses on bug fixes and some requested features. I am going to start work on improving the tutorial next. I have received a lot of feedback about the tutorial and how it needs improvements. I am planning to get the next update out within a couple of weeks.
Thank you all for your support.
• Added Periapsis and Apoapsis Indicators (Beta Version)
• Added the ability to turn on/off rocket engines while in flight by clicking them
• Added a setting to allow rocket engines to be used in staging.
• Docked rockets now share batteries
• Rotation now receives a bonus based on total mass of the rocket; this will help rotate larger rockets.
• Added a reset confirmation popup
• Improved solar system map planet marker
• Added the ability to change the rocket name after launch by clicking on the name
• Added rover Icon when zoomed out
• Added rover sound when moving
• Increased sell value of research point to 2:1
• Added how to change rocket name to player guide
• Fixed mis-aligned orbit trajectory when reaching the Suns escape velocity.
• Fixed overlapping wheels collision freak out
• Fixed bug when decoupling a non-parent module
• Fixed bug where assembly tool tip doesn’t disappear
• Fixed asteroid achievement bug
• Fixed capsule icon not disappearing when zoomed in
• Fixed dilation reset freak out
• Fixed Flipped rover RCS direction
• Fixed Stage Duplication
• Fixed assembly module ground collision error
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Really Enjoy it
Having a great time with it, while there are “deeper” alternatives like simple rockets 2, this game is great at building you up to achievements. And while the 2d game design may appear limiting, what it ends up doing is freeing you up to things that would be really difficult/complicated in another game, like building a functioning space station. There are a couple of issues with the game, like the tutorial not fully explaining the UI, and while the mission objectives really help you along, some things like docking are not fully explained, and a lot of the time you end up just figuring things out yourself, which can be both fun and frustrating at times. The campaign is really cool, and something mission from some of the space alternatives on mobile, however often you end up only having enough money to complete the next objective, and trading research for cash at 1:1 is almost comedically difficult to do at a scale large enough to have enough cash for anything other than a satellite. But I digress. This is a great game as an introduction to space sims in general, and many of the mechanics are simple enough for anyone to understand. Hopefully the developer keeps at it and continues to update the game, because this game has a really solid foundation.
Best game ever in the universe
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love space
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Full Orbit Games LLC
- 341.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Full Orbit Games LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.