Tiger, Hippo and Monkey need a friend! They’re looking for someone to help them dress up, take funny photos, and play games. Will you be their friend?
Tiny Tiger and Friends is a game for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad designed to connect children ages 2-5 with some delightful imaginary friends.
The Curio Dept. has teamed up with award-winning children's book illustrator Steven D'Amico (“Ella the Elegant Elephant”, soon to be an animated series) to create a hand-made game that feels like a classic children's picture book.
• Choose from three animal pals: Tiger, Monkey or Hippo!
• Create a crazy outfit for your animal using dozens of hand-drawn outfit parts!
• Take a souvenir photograph of your pal!
• Play Peek-A-Boo! Tiny Tiger and Friends version of the classic game!
• Play Poke-A-Nose! How many noses can you poke before time runs out?
• And more on the way!
Great for kids!
• Simple, graphical navigation. No reading required!
• Gentle animated help allows child to learn the app independently.
• Gorgeous, hand-drawn art by award-winning children's book illustrator Steven D'Amico.
• User-focused design lets the child set his or her own pace.
• Relaxed atmosphere makes Tiny Tiger and Friends perfect for young children.
Great for parents!
• Designed and tested by parents for parents.
• No voice-over instructions—Tiny Tiger and Friends can be enjoyed without audio when necessary.
• Perfect for any situation; it can be enjoyed alone, with a parent or with a friend.
• Frequent pauses provide convenient stopping points when it's time to turn off the game.
• Friendly animated characters will inspire your child's imagination and creativity even after they’re done playing.
• No advertising or in-app purchases.
The critics love Tiny Tiger and Friends!
"...sweetly simple app, sure to tickle the under-6 set…we're wild for it."
— Daily Candy
"…adorable...perfect for the the littlest kids. And for parents who are skeptical about video games for preschoolers."
— Cool Mom Tech
“The game is very playful. I think it's fun, and the sound effects are not annoying."
— Sofia, age 6
“Dat's Mister Grandma! I love him! He makes me funny!”
— Cooper, age 2
At long last we've done a little remodeling!
* Support for iPhones 5
* Support for iOS 7
* New information screen (behind a parent gate) which details how the app works, a parents' guide, and how to contact us.
We appreciate each and every one of our loyal Tiny Tiger friends.
If you love Tiny Tiger, please review it! As a small independent shop, reviews are precious to us.
Follow us @curiodept, or visit us at www.curiodept.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Cute, educational and fun
This app is easy to use, fun and educational. The graphics are super cute - I mean, who doesn't like tigers and hippos!? Unlike some other reviewers, I found the optional sound effects to add delight.
Lots of fun
Found out about tiny tiger from other parents at the playground. Kids (3 & 5) loved playing dress up and the whack-a-mole like game. Ok, I admit it, I had a little fun with that one too. 😀
This game is super cute and fun! Totally worth a buck to keep your little one entertained for hours
- The Curio Dept.
- 161.9 MB
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 The Curio Dept. LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.