Tinygain helps you develop helpful routines, track your habits, and get things done. You can create one yourself or get inspired by searching our catalog.
You can also check out featured routines that help you to:
- have more energized and productive mornings
- have a better sleep
- appreciate your life more
- be happy
- have more effective workouts
- have more focused working sessions
- master yourself
All you need to do is follow step-by-step instructions that will guide you through the routine. It will remind you to do your routine when the next time comes, so you don't forget because habits can only be formed by being consistent.
Tinygain will help you to reach your goals easier and faster, without having to think about the whole process yourself. All you need to do is to focus on the current step. This way you will make fewer mistakes during the process because you don't have to think about what to do next, Tinygain will tell you.
WHY USE TINYGAIN
- You are having trouble to fall asleep because you never find time to get ready for sleep.
- You want to develop a habit but always quit after a couple of days.
- You want to have a productive morning routine that gets you started for the day.
- You want to make yourself more effective and focused
- You want to find good workout routine
HOW TINYGAIN WILL HELP
- Step-by-step guide what shows you exactly what to do.
- Routines created by professionals.
- Many step types to choose from, that help you with time tracking, seeing how it needs to be done, and guiding through the process.
- Helpful reminders that help you never miss a routine.
- Great community to lift you up on the way.
Also available from Tinygain:
• Color themes for your routines
• Unlimited reminders
• Ability to copy routines
• Instant access to newest routines
• Prime step types for your routine
Terms of Service: https://tinygain.com/terms-of-service
- Added notification when app minimised but routine running.
- Remade routine step and list item ordering.
- A lot of bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Much more stable with new update - great concept
I noticed the app has become much more stable with latest update, particularly if you sync across platforms to android (my large devices are Apple MacBook pro and iPad, but my phones are android Moto G7 and pixel 3a, so cross platform syncing really is a difference maker for me).
I love the concept of this app and really hope more people start using it. It addresses a crucial missing fiction (running and tracking repeatable multi step routines) that habit apps and todo apps, just don’t address.
I’ve actually uses circuit training apps to try and approximate this kind of function, but these guys really built the first app that seems to do routines and repeatable processes well.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review! I am a solo guy, so I hope that makes it more impressive. Just let me know by email if you find anything that's bothering you or you want to be improved. I am always open to suggestions.
Reporting these bugs and problems
1- if your step is a list and a list item has more than 2 lines, the second line will be over the next step.
2- the timer has no audio and no indication that it has ended. It clearly should.
3- if you set a step as a timer, say 1 min, and when there’s 30s left you switch to another app, then you come back the timer is stuck on 30s. It should continue in the background, and let you know when it’s done via audio and/or vibration
4- it’s not optimized for iPhone X and it’s been almost 8 months.
5- there should be an option to continue to the next step automatically, with no pause between steps. Having to click in order to proceed to the next step is unnecessary
6- the option to skip needs to be renamed. If you have allocated 10 min to do something and completed in 5, you’re not skipping the step, you’re just advancing to the next one. Add a checkbox to the timer screen that once you check it , it automatically goes to the next step.
7- quite often you get erros when saving a routine.
8- you can’t reorder routines. So irritating.
Please fix all these errors and bugs.
I use the free option. Won’t allow me to upgrade to pro because it says I will first need to register and then I can upgrade to pro. Problem is, when I try to register the error keeps saying: “failed to authenticate “. I filled out the registration form in these fields: name, email, password. I am sure it isn’t the log in page. It’s the registration form. Perhaps the app is confused here.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the review, I wanted to let you know that today we releases new update with bug fixes and a lot of new features. Please check it out and reconsider the review.
- Zigmars Dzerve
- 78.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Tinygain 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Tinygain Lifetime $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.