TinyTap is the #1 kids app for parents who want to turn their kid’s screen time into an active learning experience. Join the millions of parents worldwide who use TinyTap as their favorite everyday kids’ learning tool.
*** #1 learning app for kids in 24 countries ***
*** Best educational games for kids aged 2-8 ***
Worried about your kid's screen time?
Subscribe now to get unlimited access to:
TONS OF KIDS GAMES MADE BY TEACHERS
● 150,000+ interactive learning games
● Personalized game recommendations
● An abundance of subjects
AD-FREE, SAFE SPACE FOR KIDS
● Curated content made by teachers, therapists, and educators worldwide
● Including games from Oxford University Press
● Encouraging independent play
● Giving you more time to get things done
GAMIFIED LEARNING PLAN
● An effortless way to get the best educational content
● A step-by-step way to reach developmental milestones in their own pace
● Learn and practice key skills and subjects according to their age and needs
PLAY GAMES OFFLINE
● Download to play anywhere, anytime without wifi
● Track your kid’s progress and don’t miss out
● See how they do in reference to other kids in their age group
Start our free trial to let your kid reach new milestones while having fun! Cancel any time before the trial ends!**
Follow us on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/tinytapit/
TINYTAP FOR EDUCATORS
● Create learning games for free without coding
● Earn money from the premium games you make
● Enhance your students’ learning experience
Learn more by joining our teachers’ community on Facebook
● Subscribe to TinyTap either with a monthly plan or save with our yearly plan
● You can cancel anytime during the trial period – there is no cancellation fee.
● Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
● You can use the subscription on any device
● The subscription is automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
● The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
● Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Apple ID Settings after purchase
● Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
Terms & Conditions: https://www.tinytap.it/site/terms_and_conditions/
In the newest version, we focused on helping kids become independent learners!
Guided Play - We wanted to make sure your child always gets a helping hand even if you're not around. Introducing Ms. Gardner, AKA Guided Play, TinyTap's virtual tutor. She'll offer your child hints and guide them to solve questions so they never get stuck.
Creators - Fixed the issue which locked the option to reorder the slides in your game.
Plus, we said sayonara to some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app but flow needs work.
Everything about this app is great except the flow. The search is a bit confusing... every time you open the app it brings you to the search page and it makes it hard for a 4-6 yr old to navigate. It took us a while to get the kids to go straight to their age profile and do their lessons. I think they should make it cleaner and not have the search page as the first thing that pops up. Also, maybe allowing us to personalize the lessons would be a good idea. Children love to see their name on the screen, it gives them ownership (I guess idk if you are able to do that but I haven’t found how to do it.). Finally, I love that they have availability for different languages but they should keep them separate. My kids are constantly frustrated bc they can’t understand something they just tapped on. If hey are trying to expose kids to other languages then they should make stories in other languages, my kids would love that. Once they work on these things I’d rate it five stars bc it is a really good app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for leaving us such valuable feedback! You have such great ideas and I will forward your insight to my team. Regarding the languages, have you filtered it for a specific language? This can help with what content is shown. Feel free to be in touch with us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Sincerely, Brooke and the TinyTap Team
Hard to navigate
I have a 2 year old who loved some of the games but it’s extremely hard to navigate, even for me. There’s no set order you do the activities in for his age group. We just had to pick random ones because there would be two for 2 year olds and the next one in line is for 5-6 year olds. It was just crazy. Also, you do realize that toddlers don’t always hold the phone without touching the screen, correct? My son would get so frustrated because even though he was picking the correct answer it wouldn’t register if a smidge of any other skin contact was on the screen. He would have to sit with me so I could move his other hand off of the screen so it would register. And when he had to drag something to it’s right spot he would get it pretty close but when he would let go it would go back to where he grabbed it from and say he got the answer wrong! It’s not teaching kids, it’s frustrating them! One more thing, the voice overs are terrible. Like, really bad. Some are ok, some seem like they don’t speak very good English and others sound like they were recorded in a warehouse with all of the echos! Please get it together.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for leaving such valuable insight! We are currently working on the touch sensitivity issue, so stay tuned in the next few months for an update. Our content is created by teachers and therapists from all over the world, so it's only natural you might come across some games that feature different accents and dialects. I'd like to hear more about your experience and give you some content suggestions for your 2 year old. Feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sincerely, Brooke and the TinyTap Team
BEST APP FOR TODDLERS!!!
I’m a parent of 4 daughters, their ages range from 2-18. When I ran across this app for my 2 year old, I figured I’ll take advantage of the free trial and cancel when the trials over. I handed her the phone and let her play while I cooked, 5 min went by and she hadn’t called me to switch her game, after 15 min she was still interested in what she was playing and was having no problems maneuvering around on the app. So I had to sit down and watch her, I’m very impressed with the simplicity of the games but the endless amount of information being taught with each mini game. After watching my daughter play the 7.99 is definitely worth paying each month considering the lessons she’s learning from this App. My 6 & 7 year olds have yet to play since my 2 year old loves it!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the lovey review! This is awesome and we're excited to hear you are loving our games in your home, and we even want to hear more :) Please write to us at email@example.com so we can hear more about your experience.
Brooke and the TinyTap Team
- TinyTap Ltd.
- 253.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 TinyTap
- In-App Purchases
- TinyTap Pro Family Annual $49.99
- TinyTap Pro Family Monthly $4.99
- Unlimited Family Access $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.