The included secure SSH, SSL, and telnet IBM/VT/ANSI/Wyse/ADDS terminal emulation provides macros, printing and automation capabilities with scanner support. TinyTERM Enterprise provides enterprise deployment capabilities including configuration push, user interface lockdown and extensive configuration import/export management.
TinyTERM’s industrial browser includes comprehensive scanning capabilities for scanning bar codes into input fields, redirecting QR scan codes to web pages and full compatibility with Safari.
The Scandit software-based barcode scanner provides lightning-fast scanning speed to power today’s enterprise-grade solutions. Scandit’s precision scanning performs in the most adverse of conditions, such as low lighting, glare and warped surfaces, and works with all major 1D and 2D barcode symbologies. TinyTERM Enterprise includes a 14-day trial of the Scandit software barcode scanner solution for evaluation.
• Display custom keyboards automatically based on screen content
• Keyboard swipe of custom keyboards
• Customer requested enhancements added for pre-sales requirements
• Secure SSH, SSL and telnet access over WiFi, cellular and VPN networks
• Comprehensive RSA/DSA key generation and management with key export
• SSL Host certificate authentication
• Multiple session support
• Japanese, Korean & Chinese support
• User interface customization including no title bar, lock down
• Onscreen UI for remapping keys to actions, macros and character strings
• Configuration import/export with multiple configuration package file wrapping
• .tpx adjustable connection time-out
• TE Proxy server
• Split View support
• Application display can be precisely configured for each keyboard mode in both landscape and portrait orientations
• External Bluetooth/dock keyboards supported with function, arrow & control keys
• Phone & email technical support
• Transparent keyboard option for continuous full screen visibility
• Fully customizable keyboards – generate layouts to meet needs
• Configurable onscreen PC, VT and IBM-style keyboards with & without fn keys
• Custom programmable keyboards in VT220, IBM3151, numeric 10-key and PC 101-key English, Spanish, French, German, Norwegian layouts
• Text screen and host transparent print to AirPrint and email
• Macro record/playback to automate connecting and host application startup
• Macro can prompt for username/password or store separately in connection info
• Auto-connect on start allows one-touch connectivity from home screen
• Auto-login on connect associates macro with connect/login sequence
• Auto-reconnect re-establishes connection and auto-login if dropped
• Prevent disconnect enforces proper host system/application logoff
• Close on disconnect for quick exit
Software Scanning Support
• Software scanner using camera
• Infinite Peripherals
• Bluetooth devices
ADDS: Viewpoint, 60, A2
Alpha Micro: WYCOL/Esprit III
ANSI: ANSI 3.64, SCOANSI, AT386, Linux Console
Digital: VT100, VT220, VT220-7, VT320, VT320-7, VT420
IBM: TN3270E Models 2-5, TN5250 Models 3179-2/3477-FC/5555-C01, 3151, 3101
Wyse/TVI: Wyse 50, Wyse 60, Wyse 60-25, Televideo 912, 925, 950
Other: ATT 4410, ADM1, PCTERM, TTY
Application display can be precisely configured for each keyboard mode in both landscape and portrait orientations.
Thank you for your valuable comments. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback.
* Fix for arrow keys on physical keyboards not working in certain configurations
* Configuration Lock now disables keyboard and macro editing
* Option to silence terminal bell
* Administrative option to prevent saving SSH user credentials on the device
Ratings and Reviews
Waste of money
Terrible app. Just keep crashing on my iPad. Wasted $30 on it. Asks to send the crash report but it stops responding before you can tap send.
It does what it says, and does it pretty well. However, the keyboards need a LOT of work. Rather than using custom iOS keyboards, they tried to create their own. It doesn't work well. You can select a standard iOS keyboard, which helps, but by default capitalized the first character. This means you must hit the shift key before every command.
Best terminal app I have used with Bluetooth keyboard
This is the best terminal app I have used with Bluetooth keyboard. The only things I can fault it for are somewhat hokey on-screen esc/fn keys, and the inability to have multiple sessions open at the same time.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Century Software, Inc.
- 32.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2022, Century Software, Inc.