Wine. It’s one of those things in life we all wish we knew a little bit more about. The reality though is few of us ever get the time or the opportunity to really learn, or even know where to start - that’s where Tipple comes in.
Tipple is an innovative new way to learn about wine. For those who simply enjoy drinking wine, right through to the experienced connoisseur, Tipple guides you through the process of wine tasting and intuitively transforms your wine experiences into industry recognised tasting notes. It’s wine tasting for everyone.
It's easy to get bamboozled with the jargon used in wine tastings - Tipple Tips is there to help every step of the way. Not sure of the words to use or worried you'll say something silly? Tipple takes out the guesswork and gives you a full range of industry vocabulary, right there on screen to pick from.
Tipple is taking wine tasting out from dusty cellars and into the 21st century. With a crystal clear interface, and intuitive design features, you’ll find yourself recording wines like a pro in no time.
The discovery of a world of wine starts with your first Tipple.
– Tipple Tips guides you through every stage of how to evaluate a wine’s characteristics
– Learn how to appreciate wine to professional standards with Tipple’s structured approach to tasting
– Rediscover your wine memories with an interactive ‘TimeWine’. A scrollable visual history of the wines you've enjoyed
– Share your experience with a wine card snapshot of your tasting notes
– Auto-completes and geo-locates make entering a record quick and easy
– Tag the occasions that brought you to this bottle of wine, who you enjoyed it with and how you felt
– Search through your previous tasting notes
– Browse a calendar of your wine entries
– Interactive animated screens to populate the wine’s flavours
– Record a video of you enjoying the wine and add it to the tasting note
– Add free form notes to remember the event by - what would you remember today by?
– Take multiple photos to capture the whole experience
You spoke, we listened. Tipple has a brand new and improved interface to help you get the most from your Wine, and now in even less time.
+ Quicker Inputs.
We've designed an auto-complete dictionary for common grape varietals, wine regions and countries to make it quicker than ever to enter a new wine record.
+ More Tipple Tips.
What does stewed tea, cream and cotton wool have to do with wine? Need a bit of a hand with common grape aromas? Find it a little tricky to figure out what grape Prosecco is made from? Hit the Tipple Tips section to learn all about it.
+ Help! I Don't Have a White Table Cloth?
We can't all carry around a white table cloth to check the appearance of a glass of wine.. So with Tipple we've designed a (digital) one for you. Hit Tipple Tips on the appearance screen and you've got a brand new white screen function in the app!
+ Streamlined Menu.
In a rush? No problem. We've moved the occasions screen and location information into a new section, just hit the '...' Button to reveal the additional screens.
We love hearing your thoughts and feedback and want to make Tipple great for you, the Tipplers. Write to Andrew the founder with any suggestions you may have - email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
So close to awesome
This wine journal app is what I've been looking for. I want a tasting grid so all my entries fit the same template. This app has that. There are a few bugs/issues that need to be ironed out for this to be 5 stars.
Like it, but Some Glitches
I like this app so far. It is so helpful in describing all of the different rating categories. Only giving it four stars, because for some reason when I go to take a picture, it won’t link up to my camera. Could be just an issue with my phone, but when I first downloaded the app, it worked.
Great log for your wine journey
Really good if you are learning to taste wine! Lots of taste inspirations to educate your pallet. Also let’s you easily archive and remember great bottles and experiences!
- Huddle London Limited
- 19.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Huddle London Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.