tiqr is an innovative way to authenticate yourself to web applications. It is based on open standards for secure authentication developed by the Open Authentication Initiative (http://www.openauthentication.org).
tiqr's unique user friendly features include one-click enrolment using QR codes and secure authentication without having to re-type complicated codes by leveraging dynamic QR codes embedded in web pages.
The current version of tiqr supports the OCRA suite of authentication protocols. It's security is based on AES 256-bit encryption and the SHA-family of hash functions.
To learn more about tiqr visit our website at https://tiqr.org/
This bug fix release resolves several issues:
- fixes a bug where version information was missing with Dutch language settings
- adds missing Japanese language strings (thank you Takuya Matsuhira from Kanazawa University)
- adds Danish translation (thank you Mikkel Hald from WAYF)
- show PIN instead of mnemonics (obsoleted by biometrics)
- fixes an issue exposed when using tiqr with PrivacyIdea, where challenge strings were incorrectly processed
- fixes an issue exposed when saving secrets for previously used identities
- fixes an issue with Nightmode in the accounts screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clever & effective two-factor
Would love to see Shibboleth integration. Great idea.
- SURFnet B.V.
- 1.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, Frisian, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 SURFnet bv
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.