Designed for iPad
TIS-100 is an open-ended programming game by Zachtronics, the creators of SpaceChem and Infinifactory, in which you rewrite corrupted code segments to repair the TIS-100 and unlock its secrets. It’s the assembly language programming game you never asked for!
* Print and explore the TIS-100 reference manual, which details the inner-workings of the TIS-100 while evoking the aesthetics of a 1980’s computer manual!
* Solve more than 20 puzzles, competing against your friends and the world to minimize your cycle, instruction, and node counts.
* Design your own challenges in the TIS-100’s 3 sandboxes, including a “visual console” that lets you create your own games within the game!
* Uncover the mysteries of the TIS-100… who created it, and for what purpose?
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
Just discovered this gem!
I have been tinkering around with programming in various languages for years and stumbled upon this game while searching for a factory sim for the ipad(something similar to factorial). Anyway, I have been up most of the night working through the puzzles and really enjoying what I have encountered so far. I would definitely give it a solid 4 stars. For a fifth star the devs would have to add keyboard support. With so many options for keyboards for tablets these days as well as the amazing keyboard for the iPad Pro, having to use only the on screen keyboard seems a little clunky. Maybe I am just being picky tho, great game otherwise!
Seems fun, but no keyboard support
This seems like it will be a fun puzzle/logic/programming game but the lack of keyboard is really frustrating. I would like to see the game avoid using the on-screen keyboard, but if a physical keyboard is present allow it’s use.
-2 Stars for NO KEYBOARD SUPPORT
I love this game. I’d honestly give it five stars easy except for the omission of hardware keyboard support. One of the main reasons I have an iPad-Pro is because of the keyboard. As a software developer myself, with experience in iOS, I know for certain that this is some seriously low hanging fruit. Please, add the keyboard support. Although, I see its been over two years now of people begging for it... so, I don’t think anyone is listening
I hope the developer will consider some of their other games for mobile/iOS. It would be great to see Shenzhen I/O in this format (as long as they include keyboard support). ExaPunks would be awesome too!
The developer, Metaversal Studios, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Metaversal Studios
- 80.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Zachtronics
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.