Titan District Connect is an app brought to you by Titan School Solutions to make schools stronger by bringing state-of-the art efficiencies to school districts. Titan District Connect will help schools and districts remain focused more on education and less on administration in our ever-changing school environments.
Titan District Connect includes an item tracking module that helps you manage your inventory more effectively by automating the item receipt and item fulfillment workflows.
- You can filter through your open orders
- See the details of each order
- See the details of each item
- Scan barcodes
- Complete an order
- Add an invoice to an order
Titan District Connect includes a Production Module, where Titan brings state of art efficiencies to kitchen production process.
- Ability to see meals of the day, and recipes within each meal
- Ability to see only the meals that requires temperature taking
- Integration with a bluetooth connected Thermometer device
- Posting temperatures directly to Titan Systems
Titan District Connect includes a Nutrition Scanner module, where Titan brings state of art efficiencies to the nutrition tracking process.
- Ability to use the phone camera to extract nutrition data and ingredients from any product nutrition labels
- Ability to see the results of the scanned nutrition data and ingredients
- Posting results to Titan District Portal where you will be able to review, edit and store results.
Thanks for using the Titan District Connect App, In this version we are introducing the Physical Count feature as part of Item tracking, you can now use the barcode scanner to do monthly or yearly physical counts.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why does it ask school district number only in app?
I do not know why they ask school district number when logging in app. I can’t find the school district numbers on their website and called them and they are not available. Just curious what is the purpose to ask the district number.
Another School App rip off
District number? Email run around? School funds going to these developers instead of literally anything else! This is just another crap app! Write to your school districts!
Developer Response ,
The app your using and looking is our District Connect which is to be used by the School District personal.
I’d you’re looking for the family portal, this is the app: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/titan-family-connect/id1408924642
If you work for the school district, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.