Titan's objective is simple: grow your money at high rates of return and treat you like a partner, without the high fees or lock-ups. We believe you deserve access to the same investing opportunities as the wealthy. Sit back as we reimagine your investing experience.
Titan is a long-term investment manager
- Sign up in minutes and get invested in a concentrated basket of high-quality stocks.
- Sit back, we're investing your money for you.
- You can withdraw at anytime for free, no restrictions.
Titan helps you grow as an investor
- Watch how to invest like a long-term hedge fund manager with Titan's investment advice, stock theses, wisdom, and more.
- Understand the "why" behind your portfolio with real-time insights.
- Gain an investing philosophy behind your money.
Titan helps you stay protected
- Get automatic, personalized protection against some of the downside risk of your investments.
- Receive a hedge on your money with potential protection against market downturns.
Titan is a safe & secure platform
- Protecting you is one of our top priorities.
- Titan employs advanced physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards—including 256-bit encryption and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)—to keep your money, identity, and personal information safe.
- Additionally, our custodian is a member of FINRA, NYSE, and SIPC. Securities in your account are protected up to $500,000. For details, please visit www.sipc.org.
Titan has zero performance fees
- Titan is available for a simple, all-inclusive fee of 1% of assets per year. Zero performance fees.
- We currently have a $500 account minimum.
Contact us anytime. We are here to help at Titan. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Investment Advisory Services offered through Titan Invest (“Titan”). Securities offered through Third Party Trade LLC and Apex Clearing Corporation, Members of FINRA/SIPC.
Important Disclosures: Information contained in the application (the “App”) should not be considered a solicitation to buy, an offer to sell, or a recommendation for any security in any jurisdiction where such an offer, solicitation or recommendation would be unlawful or unauthorized. Titan Invest ("Titan") is an SEC registered investment adviser. In order to open a Titan account, you must be at least 18 years of age and Titan is only available to US citizens, permanent residents and select visa types. Please contact us at email@example.com or go to https://www.titanvest.com/library for more information.
- Faster loading portfolio charts
- Listen to Titan podcasts and video while the app is in the background.
- Share Titan, Go Free - Refer your friends to get lower fees. Invite and track your referrals through our all new interface.
Ratings and Reviews
Happy to be at the start of something big...
This app is simply a tremendous idea. Scaling hedge funds to learn the moves they are making, and seamlessly implementing it into individual portfolios as opposed to one overall fund. It’s brilliant and gives the user the best of both worlds. It truly feels like your own personal hedge fund in your pocket.
My only wish is for more competitive fees. Perhaps .35-.5% would be more appealing for early on investors (which, lets face it, is who this app is appealing to). I fear the 1% may scare some folks away when they could comparatively throw their money at a Robo advisor like Wealthfront for .25% fees. I know it’s not the same thing, and not what Titan is aspiring to be, but most investing noobs don’t know and won’t care. Anyway, I’ll eat the fee because I’m bullish on this project, this idea, and the intuitiveness of the UI. But that’s just me...
Love the app. Love the idea. The devs seem to be active and along for the ride with the investors. Excited to see where they take this train.
Great communication and content
I've been using Titan for a little over a year. I'm a bit of a believer is the low expense index funds, but saw your product and I thought I'd give it a try. While the returns have been good, what has really stuck out to me is your content you provide. I likely would have left Titan because of the 1% fee (which I get is not a bad fee for financial advisors, but is very high compared to low cost index funds). However, your content has been so consistent, insightful, and helpful that leaving doesn't make much sense. I just wanted to leave that positive feedback and I'll leave it online as well.
Good so far
I like the app because unlike betterment and wealthfront they take a unique approach to investing. Although this does not replace a traditional retirement account, it does allow for an investor to add money to a actively managed account with the hopes of aggressive returns. I wouldn’t recommend this app for the faint hearted, but its definitely worth a shot for people new to investing and have already maxed out their retirement contributions and are looking for another place to park their money.
Cons: the 1% fee is very high. Also looks like they only have three employees. Its make me nervous to trust them with large sums of money. Taking it step by step with them
- Whisker Technologies, Inc.
- 26.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Whisker Technologies, Inc d.b.a Titan Invest ("Titan")
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.