An epic Titan battle, as complete as never before
Titan Quest has captivated legions of players since its 2006 debut. This is the complete edition of Titan Quest, including ALL DLCs and technical updates. You get the all-encompassing experience of an unbridled, truly heroic journey through the worlds of Titan Quest!
Your honorable quest is to save the world!
The gods alone cannot defeat the Titans, so real heroes are needed - and that can only be you! Your success or failure will decide the fate of the people and the Olympians! With your custom-created hero, scour the mystical and ancient worlds of Greece, Egypt, Babylon, and China. Conquer the hordes of legendary creatures and master various weapons and martial arts: Archery, sword fighting, or the use of powerful magic!
Travel a world of antiquity and Nordic mythology!
Battle the beasts of mythology as you travel to the Parthenon, the Great Pyramids, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, the Great Wall, the Tartarus Arena, and other famous places. Encounter the greatest villains of Greek mythology, discover the uncharted lands of northern Europe, search for the mythical kingdom of Atlantis, and set out on a journey across the western Mediterranean.
It’s all or nothing on your glorious path!
With each challenge that awaits you, you'll have to defeat bigger and stronger enemies until you reach your goal and force the Titans to their knees! Rush into battle alongside brave pet companions! Find extraordinary items with special powers that will enhance your abilities and help you on your path. Legendary swords, powerful lightning spells, magical, bows and numerous other treasures with unimaginable powers await you - all of them are at your disposal in your battles and spread fear and terror among the hideous creatures!
What are you waiting for?
Like no other game in the Action RPG genre, Titan Quest: Legendary Edition combines the fascinating world of mythology with endless and exciting action that you would expect from such a compelling game!
● All DLCs included:
● IMMORTAL THRONE - Within the world of the Immortal Throne DLC, you’ll encounter the greatest villains of Greek mythology, brave the attacks of Cerberus, and hazard the banks of the River Styx. You have to interpret the prophecies of the blind seer Tiresias, fight alongside Agamemnon and Achilles, and use the wiles of Odysseus to conquer this dark new adventure.
● RAGNARÖK - In the uncharted lands of northern Europe in the Ragnarök DLC, you’ll brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen, and the Asgardian gods!
● ATLANTIS - Meet an explorer in the Atlantis DLC, in search of the mythical kingdom of Atlantis. A key is supposedly hidden in the diary of Herakles, which is rumored to be located in the Phoenician City of Gadir. Set out on a journey across the western Mediterranean, including the Tartarus Arena for epic battles!
● All important updates have been implemented to the technically overhauled Titan Quest to grant the best gaming experience of this classic ever!
! A note for all players who own the base version of Titan Quest: The DLCs mentioned here will also be released for purchase as additional content so that all fans can upgrade their game to fully enjoy all expansions!
● iCloud support included
- Reverted a fix that prevented you from using items that should have needed the Ragnarok DLC. You will be able to use such items without the DLC again, now.
- Fixed some items falling through the floor
- Certain (charge) skills can't be canceled anymore when priority is set to "skill over movement" now
- Added saving of map scale and xp bar number setting
- Various other small fixes and tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Game is amazing! Took off a star for no multiplayer!
This is an absolutely amazing, triple A quality mobile port of titan quest. I have not gotten into much of the DLC content but the game runs smooth and is just a joy to play. The only thing I feel it’s missing is multiplayer! I know the developers said they have no plans to add it because it’s too hard, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TRY for us. It was in the original game and made a lot of the content much more fun, we need multiplayer TQ on our mobile devices!
The game crashes every time (7 times so far) I am in the Room of Conduit. Even if I save the game after defeating the Minotaur King, after being in the Room of Conduit, the game crashes, and when I restart, I am forced back in the middle of the maze and also force to defeat the Minotaur King again. I would probably give this 5 stars if I could keep playing the game and get past Act 1.
Not sure if this was fixed, but I found a workaround. When I set my item filter to Legendary, it let me complete the Room of Conduit without crashing, and I have not had a crash since. If your system is crashing, please try this. I am moving my review to 4 stars, and it will go to 5 if my system no longer crashes.
Back to 3 stars. The minute after I posted this update. The system crashed while I was looking at quests in Egypt. The system showed me in Atlantis(i.e. an Atlantis tab was lit up on the far right with nothing in between, and on the left only Greece and Egypt), where I had never been, with an empty quest log, and then crashed again. Plus, I lost my portal that I had set.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the trouble! We fixed some crashes with the last update (2.10.) Not sure if this crash was among that. Please check and update your review if it was fixed or not, so that we can celebrate or take another look. Thanks!Also not sure if the original crash you had in the room of conduit is fixed or not but the crash in the questlog you had with 2.10 is fixed in 2.10.1... Sorry for the ongoing problems you encounter.
I am so excited to have the full TitanQuest quest experience on my phone. It’s unreal. There were control issues and the developers fixed most of them with an update the day after its release. The rest will be fixed quickly as well. This game easily offers 100s if not 1000s of hours of a serious Diablo Poe grim dawn style gaming experience. The base game was already a lot now with all the dlc and an endgame system and the massive amount of classes gear and customization it’s just incredible that it is on our phones. Thank you for the fast bug fix response handy games.
Update 2/21 the first update they did helped the controls with my harbinger. The second one last week did not help any. This update there is large improvement to button sensitivity and targeting and over all control. It’s very close to being where it needs to be thank you for the consistent and fast fixing.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- www.handy-games.com GmbH
- 3.6 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018-2021 by www.handy-games.com GmbH a division of THQ Nordic AB, Sweden.
- In-App Purchases
- Ragnarök for free download
- Atlantis for free download
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.