Tito Control can turn your iPhone, iPad and Watch into a Mac's input device, easily connected through USB or Bluetooth. It also supports custom key mapping, mechanical keyboard sound and other functions.
* You need to download the Mac version of Tito Control for communicating. You can download it from:
• Control Mac computer with your iPhone or Watch when presentation.
• Make your iPad as a secondary keyboard.
• Use your iOS device as a remote control while watching videos.
• More uses await your imagination.
Support for USB and Bluetooth, Mac computer at the same time with one iOS device to communicate.
- Customize your interface
On the Mac side, you can set each key on your iOS device. Tito Control not only support in custom key mapping, but also support in combination buttons, hidden buttons and other adjustments. Easily customize your own interface.
- Mechanical keyboard sound
After turning on the 'Enable Sound' option, Tito Control will simulate mechanical keyboard sound when you click button. Feel more passionate when typing!
- Trackpad gestures
• Tap with one finger to click.
• Long press and move with one finger to drag window.
• Tap with two fingers to secondary click.
• Move with two fingers to scroll content in iPhone and iPad.
• Rotate the Digital Crown to scroll content in Apple Watch.
• Swipe up with three fingers to open Mission Control in iPhone and iPad.
• Swipe down with three fingers to see all windows of the app you're using in iPhone and iPad.
• Swipe left or right with three fingers to move between desktops and full-screen apps in iPhone and iPad.
• Pinch your thumb and two fingers together to display Launchpad in iPhone and iPad.
• Spread your thumb and two fingers apart to show your desktop in iPhone and iPad.
If you have any issues or suggestions, please email email@example.com for assistance.
• Adapt to the new iPhone 12 models.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Developer Response ,
It works smoothly. I wonder if it can allow iPhone to control iPad. I also have an android tablet, hoping for network connection. Lastly, why I can’t lower the volume of the keyboard. It’s so loud! Is there a way to mute it?
Developer Response ,
Thanks for using Tito Control!
To control iPad from iPhone via app is currently impossible. You can mute the keyboard sound by uncheck "Enable Sound" on Mac.
- Feng YiHua
- 25.3 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Feng YiHua
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.