Official App for the Timelapse+ VIEW Intervalometer. Requires the VIEW Intervalometer, a powerful stand-alone camera controller for advanced time-lapse with fully automated day/night transitions, available at timelapseplus.com
The app connects to the VIEW via the Internet (where the VIEW is connected to the Internet via Wifi), or directly to the VIEW's Wifi hotspot for use when nearby the VIEW with no Internet available.
This app allows remote configuration and monitoring, as well as additional features not supported by the VIEW alone. The VIEW does not require the app to be connected at all times; the app can be used to start the time-lapse, disconnected, then later connect and check on the progress. Once running, the VIEW manages everything on its own.
- Setup time-lapse via the app, including liveview from the camera
- Fully automated day to night and night to day time-lapse, with manual override possible
- Monitor the time-lapse while it's running, including playing an instant preview
- Make live changes to time-lapse parameters while it's running, with the ability to gradually apply changes over a set number of frames
- Adjust focus manually while the time-lapse is running (with supported cameras)
- Keyframe programming for focus and motion (with supported motion systems)
- Automatic sun/moon motion tracking (with supported pan/tilt motion systems)
- Schedule time-lapse with daily start/stop times and weekly schedule
Ratings and Reviews
Great when it works
Good luck trying to get this app to work reliably in the city. WiFi connectivity works beautifully out in remote locations, but not so good in congested metropolitan areas. Save yourself the headache and use a Nikon or Canon camera with a wired connection
Fantastic app and device
Love using the time lapse view. And the support is excellent.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.