Catch up with your favorite TLC shows and more from up to 14 networks, including ID, Food Network and Travel Channel! All in one app, free with your pay TV subscription.
Catch up with your favorite TLC shows anytime, anywhere with the all-new TLC GO app - and now get access to up to 14 additional networks including Food Network, ID, Travel Channel, Discovery and more - all in one app. It’s FREE with your pay TV subscription.
Link your pay TV provider (cable, satellite, telco, live TV streaming service) to access TLC favorites like Sister Wives, My 600-lb Life, Dr. Pimple Popper, OutDaughtered, Seeking Sister Wife, Doubling Down with the Derricos, 1000-lb Sisters and many more - plus top shows from other networks including Home Town (HGTV), Worst Cooks in America (Food Network), Ghost Adventures (Travel Channel), Evil Lives Here (ID), Naked and Afraid (Discovery) and more. New episodes are available the same day as they premiere on TV.
With TLC GO You Can:
• Stream TLC and more networks LIVE anytime, anywhere on all your favorite devices
• Find shows to watch with the live schedule guide
• Access thousands of episodes on demand - from current hits to classic favorites
• See new episodes of shows on the app the same day and time they premiere on TV
• Binge your favorite TLC series and specials including Sister Wives, My 600-lb Life, Dr. Pimple Popper, OutDaughtered, Seeking Sister Wife, Doubling Down with the Derricos, 1000-lb Sisters - and many more!
• Get unlimited access to everything the Discovery family of networks has to offer - free with your pay TV subscription
• Stream live TV when you log in with your pay TV provider
• Watch select episodes and entire seasons of your favorite shows from up to 15 networks!
• Browse by genre - from Natural History, Science and Tech to Food, Home and more - to find your favorite shows and discover new ones
• Continue watching episodes where you left off across all of your devices
• Save shows and episodes to watch later with My List
• Compatible with tvOS and Chromecast
• Closed-captioning support
• Available in the U.S. only
• Wi-Fi connection recommended
• iOS 12 or higher
Need help? Visit gohelp.discovery.com.
Visitor Agreement: https://corporate.discovery.com/visitor-agreement/
Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy
California Privacy Notice: https://corporate.discovery.com/privacy-policy/#cappi
California Do Not Sell My Personal Info: https://corporate.discovery.com/california_dns
We may work with third-party advertising companies and other partners that help us deliver tailored advertisements to you. To opt out of behavioral tracking on mobile devices, you may use the DAA AppChoices Tool, available at http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software, which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. To opt out of Nielsen measurement on mobile devices, visit Nielsen’s mobile opt-out page at https://sites.nielsen.com/legal/privacy-statement/nielsen_app_output/#.
• Now streaming content from up to 15 networks from the Discovery family, including Travel Channel, Food Network, ID, Discovery and more
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Love the app? Let us know!
Have a question? Visit us at Goapphelp.Discovery.com
Ratings and Reviews
What’s up people
After reading the reviews for this app...I really don’t understand others. I love this app! I get to catch up on episodes of shows that I missed over the past several months or even a year. See, you do not subscribe to cable, dish, or have an antenna. We watch a lot of Redbox movies.
But, when I visit my family in PA, I can watch all of those stupid shows that are really useless television. No lessons learned, family values (already raised my children), or vulgar language. So, I really only have two shows that I watch on TLCgo. They are: My Big Fat Fabulous Life, because I can relate to Whitney with being a large person at one time of my life. Plus, if I could get ahold of Todd, I would be telling him, “The world does not revolve around you and grow up!” The other show I like to watch is, “90 Day Fiancé “. Because people are ssooooo darn stupid to think that person you brought not our country is here for your love.....think again!! It is a rarity that the marriages really do work out.
As for the commercials, at least the app lets you know how many commercials you will be having. Regular TV does not do that, and then you never know when to leave the room. Is their going to be another commercial or not, do I have time for a drink, etc. Plus, it is a free app....just be grateful for that! 🖥
Developer Response ,
Hey Zeus! Glad you love the app and get to have some moments of guilt-free watching! We'd love to know what we can do to push your review from 4 stars to 5 stars! Let us know at the link below. http://tlc.custhelp.com/
There are plenty binge worthy shows on TLC but the app needs some help. I don’t suffer from the commercial problem.. not sure why. I get 4-5 commercials ever so often, not the 8-12 some others say they get.
However... it continuously tells me “this program is for users who subscribe to TLC” WHILE my account is logged in.. and I do have TLC in my cable subscription. I’ll watch a few episodes in a row (I usually put something on my phone while I clean, cook dinner, etc) and then when the 3rd or 4th episode starts, I magically “don’t subscribe to TLC” and it won’t play.. I then have to log out and log in to be able to watch it. Super annoying.
Also - I watch with the app on the fire stick as well. Yes, we have cable but I rarely use it lol we just use the apps and pick and choose what to watch when we want. So I go to pick up where I left off on a TLC show on my tv that I started on my phone - it’s never accurate. It’s always further behind than I really am or further ahead
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great feedback. We're sorry that you've been having this issue. We'd love to help you figure out why this happening. Can you please send us an email to the link below? Be sure to include a detailed description of the problem, your service provider and the type of device that you're using.
Honestly, I expected a lot more from this app. The idea is great and I really do love the fact that I can catch up on episodes of shows I missed. But the app is too flawed for me to be able to use it effectively. It requires me to resign in to my tv provider every time I open the app which is frustrating. Even after signing in sometimes it won’t let me watch episodes I’m usually able to watch because they’re “locked”. When I click on them to see why they’re locked, it says it’s because I’m not signed in even when I am!! Then once I’m finally able to watch episodes, they will often skip. Meaning, I’ll start watching the beginning of an episode and out of nowhere it’s skips to the end! This is so frustrating because when I try to rewind it back to the beginning, the app glitches and then will shut down. These are only a few of the problems I’ve encountered, trust me there are a lot more. I truly love TLC, and wish they would put more time into working out these bugs so I can properly enjoy the app and episodes I miss.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the detailed feedback, we're very sorry that you've been experiencing these issues with the app. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app recently? We'd like to address these issues and get the app working properly. Would you mind contacting us through our "Ask a Question" page via the link below? Our team will be able to troubleshoot these issues you're having and give you information on how to fix them.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Discovery Communications
- 73.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- ©2021 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates.