TMetric is a user-friendly time tracker for freelancers, agencies, and companies. App has a light interface with great control over time intervals and projects’ budgets.
You can use TMetric as:
Aimed to make you focused and productive throughout your work day:
+ Activity tracking lets you know what exactly took your time.
Billable time tracker.
Helps you to track every minute of your billable time:
+ Setup billable rates per account, project, or team member.
+ See how much you earn with every project and client.
Simple team management tool.
Provides you with great control over your team’s work:
+ Track tasks assigned to team members.
+ See an average work intensity of any employee through the day.
+ Edit time records for any team member, if necessary.
Bug fixed - Incorrect date range in Reports
Ratings and Reviews
Looks like a solid app, have only messed around briefly with it and only noticed 2 things I have an issue with/would like to see.
1. As someone else mentioned, reports would be amazing.
2. I do have an issue though, it could just be I’m not seeing an option but I’m unable to add a 12 hour shift (I’m a security office). I work 7am-7pm and when I put in the time I have a red * next to my end time. After messing around it doesn’t seem to want to set any end time past 1500 (3pm), as I’m able to set it for a 12 hour shift if I start at 0300 (3am) and have it run to the 3pm end time but any time after that I get the red * again.
I have not yet checked out the website, as to be honest I found this app in an add of a web page on a video I was watching (adception?) anyway, if anyone knows what I’m potentially doing wrong I would appreciate some feedback.
If feedback is provided about my hours issue I’ll gladly up my review as again it looks like a solid app for hours (which I have gone through a few due to doing contractor/temp agency work a lot and they require I keep track of my hours)
Edit: have updated my red * issue a few times after taking a bit longer to mess around with it, issue still persists, just not how I originally thought it was happening.
Gets the job done
It’s more of a companion app to the desktop/web based version but it gets the job done if all you need to do is start/stop and edit tasks. Would love to see it built out a bit but decent for what it is now.
Not responding appropriately when tapping on menus in iPhone
- Mobile App is not responding well when tapping on its menus in an iPhone!! Please fix this asap.
- Ability for the app to load in Team View should be the default for Admins.
- Configurable Push Notifications depending on predefined numbers defined by admin would be a very valuable new feature.
I will update my review here as TMetric resolve any reported issues and add valuable new features.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Devart s.r.o.
- 30.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Devart
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.