This sample of TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 8th Edition provides examples of the material to give an inside view of the full content available. The full version is available for PURCHASE within the app.
This Wiley app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for, TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 8th Edition, includes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• High resolution pictures
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours eighth edition provides the latest, internationally agreed-upon standards to describe and categorize cancer stage.
• Published in affiliation with the Union for International Cancer Control (UICC)
• Arranged by anatomical region, this authoritative pocket sized guide contains many important updated organ-specific classifications
• There are new classifications for p16 positive oropharyngeal carcinomas, carcinomas of the thymus, neuroendocrine tumours of the pancreas, and sarcomas
• To facilitate the collection of stage data for cancer surveillance in low and middle income countries there are new sections on Essential TNM and Paediatric Cancer Stage
• New colour presentation
Authors: James D. Brierley (Editor), Mary K. Gospodarowicz (Editor), Christian Wittekind (Editor)
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade.
MedHand has created user-friendly, quick and intuitive applications which have been honoured with numerous 5 star reviews praising the interface and layout. Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
MedHand are presenting latest editions from renowned publishers such as Wiley, Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, Elsevier and more.
- Indextra AB
- 11.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © MedHand 2017
- In-App Purchases
- TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours, 8th Ed $32.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.