To:Day is an event based task manager. A simple to-do list and day counter that lets you manage and plan your important upcoming events.
Have you ever stressed out about preparing for a big event in your life? Thinking the date is so far away but it’s actually much closer? Have a million things to do but find it difficult to prepare?
To:Day is here to help:
• Simply create upcoming events or anniversaries.
• Add all the tasks you need to complete before the big day arrives.
• Count the remaining days in your events and tasks so you can plan ahead.
• Set reminders so you'll never miss an important day.
• "Star" important tasks to make sure you are on top of them.
• Share an event poster with your friends and family!
• Never forget an anniversary again. (Impress your love one by knowing exactly how many days until the big day)
• Simple and elegant design you can actually understand.
• Latest iOS 9 support for 3D touch. (Add new event from home screen, peek and pop open tasks)
• Quickly glance at all your upcoming events in Notification Center.
• Beautiful wallpapers to help you kickstart your events. You can add your own photos too!
• Check off list items with a simple swipe (swipe right to complete, swipe left to delete).
• Archive old events. Move from your bucket list to done list.
Always be ready for upcoming weddings, big exams, adventure trips, or holiday parties.
Have any feedback? Please feel free to send your thoughts to email@example.com
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Minor bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Just a few tweaks short of perfect
I love the design of this app and the simplicity like everyone said. I do have a few things that I would love to have offered:
1. The ability to choose when you want the reminder to be set. 15 mins before hand doesn’t really help anyone if you forgot an event! The option to choose the night/week before or choose a specific time would be SO helpful.
2. Would love the ability to check events off as fine rather than delete them. For all the people like me who love the satisfaction of marking something off rather than deleting would be awesome.
3. And yes I agree with others who said they’d love to be able to crop photos, or even add personal photos to the options list so that we don’t have to dig through our camera roll everytime.
Update: Ended up deleting the app because I’m pretty sure the developer has abandoned any updating to issues. It seems like the app is set in a specific time zone and there’s no way that I could find to change that. When I set a reminder half an hour ahead, I get an error message saying I can’t set a time in the past. Clearly it’s because according to the app’s set time zone, it is in the past. No wonder I never got the reminders when I set them. On the hunt again for a useful calendar app.
This is the best day-planneresque app I’ve found and I’ve tried them all. I love that it’s a really simple interface and that you can see all your upcoming events without having to look on a tiny calendar and have to go through a multitude of steps just to find the information. I love that you can customize the events with pictures and even use your own. The only thing I wish they would change is the ability to change the reminder time. Often a 15 minute reminder is pointless, especially if you have to allot travel time and I like inputting my events at the actual scheduled time. I really hope they change this in a future update.
Clean Interface & Functional
Downloaded this and another countdown app last night and have been playing with features and adding events. Functionality is pretty much spot on with what I need (countdown/dates to events/occasions). A couple of features would greatly increase practicality: (1) ability to crop down one's own background photos rather than default fill or having to edit before using it; (2) ability to forward events to Google calendar which unifies family member calendars in our home and our work calendars.
The developer, Wenjun Zhao, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Wenjun Zhao
- 33.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Wenjun Zhao
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock repeat feature $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.