"A handy visual way of keeping you engaged with tasks. To-do list won’t feel daunting when you’ve got an element of fun to keep you motivated." -App Store Featured: Today
◆ Easily manage the day’s tasks, keep track of progress, and create detailed plans to achieve your goals
◆ Made by Fourdesire, winner of multiple Editor’s Pick awards in the Apple store with over 30 million users worldwide
◆ Our 4th productivity app, brand new in 2020
Plan a task and discover new lands.
Each item on your to-do list becomes a part of the new island’s landscape: Finish important tasks and you might erect a mountain.
Save it for another day and you may get a river.
Keep at it and you will discover a long, winding path.
To-Do Adventure is a personal productivity journal that makes to-do lists more fun! Research shows just writing things down can increase your productivity by 33%. As psychiatrist Dr. Tracey Marks explains, creating lists is like “constructing a road”. Lists reduce the mental effort involved in keeping track of all the little things that accumulate over time. With awareness as you keep track of the day’s tasks, your to-do list becomes a guide map. That way you will have more time to focus on achieving your goals.
■ Suitable for: anyone in need of a productivity boost! ■
- 【Students】 From studying and part-time work to competitions and internships, keep track of what needs to get done and how long it takes to complete your tasks.
- 【Young Adults】 Make lists of important tasks demanding your attention as you face new life challenges.
- 【New Parents】 Better understand the timing of your child’s needs so you can more efficiently divide responsibilities and support each other.
- 【Those in Need of a Daily Routine】 Easily keep track of the day’s tasks and get immediate feedback.
■ What it is ■
To-Do Adventure is an incredible productivity journal!
Create more time to relax in your busy daily life by keeping track of everything that needs to get done! To do lists do not have to be something you are forcing yourself to do. Instead, they become easy and fun.
◈ Every Little Bit Counts ◈
- Turn your to-dos into a fun game
- Accurately keep track of your tasks for the day / week / month
- Achieve your goals for the day and discover your own unique island map - Let the adorable Ticktail join you as you embark on your To Do Adventure
◈ Visual Feedback ◈
- Make lists of what you would like to do today, routines or habits you would like to build, or any goals for the future
- Helps you list, review, and organize your tasks with immediate visual feedback along the way
- Adjust your progress to the reality of daily life and achieve your goals
- Stay motivated as you create a journal of your life that is unique to you
◈ Choose Your Favorite Themes ◈
- A must-have for journalers, 10+ different themes to customize the look of your journal
- Unlock and collect different island blocks with chances to unlock even more wonderful landmarks
■ When to Use ■
Have you ever experienced any of these?
- Lacking motivation, just thinking of planning out your day makes you feel lazy.
- You wake up in the morning and can’t figure out how to get started on your work or studies.
- Easily distracted, you struggle to focus on the things you want to get done.
- You procrastinate or get lazy and then feel guilty when you miss out on things you wish you’d done.
Life is like a playground, so make your to-do’s fun! Enjoy the adventure!
▼Any questions or suggestions? You can go to:
To-Do Adventure > Menu > Settings > FAQ & Support to find a solution to your issue
If you are unable to find a way to resolve your issue in FAQ & Support, tap the chat icon in the upper right corner to get in touch. Send over your questions or thoughts and someone from the Island Service team will be in touch! :)
▼ Connect with us on social media:
The island developer drove away some bugs to make To-Do Adventure more efficient!
Ratings and Reviews
I thoroughly enjoy this new fourdesires app! Great job! I would just like a few things to be tweaked in programming like being able to customize the default categories. I’d just appreciate being able to change the colors logo and name of the category. For example being able to change the “Learn” to “University”. I’m aware I can make a new category for University but it will always show Learn, which I don’t like/ think is messy.
Also, being able to re-add tasks that I’ve accidentally canceled or deleted. It still shows it on my plan but I didn’t want to delete it just yet and I can’t get it back. :c it’s just a sad reminder of my accident.
Other than that I’m really enjoying being able to track my success and progress. Thanks you guys!
Would be 5 stars but there are two issues with it.
I really like this app and use it every day. I would have given it 5 stars but I have two issues with it. The first and biggest issue I have is that the “Collect Drift Bottles” for coins feature NEVER works properly. It will show there are 8 drift bottles to collect by watching videos but after the first one, the button goes “gray” so you can’t click on it again even though you can still see the red circle with the number of potentially available drift bottles left in it. I constantly have to quit and reopen the app in an attempt to reset the drift bottle button—sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn’t. It is very time consuming and frustrating to have to do that over and over again when it should just work correctly the first time. The second issue I have is that one of the badge collections is for “Themes”, and it shows badges for owning 3, 5, 10, 15 and 20 themes. But there are only FIVE themes available and the app has been updated many times since it was released and there are STILL only five themes available. IF you are NOT going to add any more themes then the badges for collecting any MORE than five themes should be removed since there is NO WAY for anyone to ever actually purchase the number of themes necessary to accrue those other badges. Other than those two issues, the app is pretty good and fun to use.
Very cool and interesting concept. UX could be improved.
I like the idea of this app so much! It makes trivial things in our daily life more fun and interesting. UI looks very clean and beautiful, though some interactions are a bit unintuitive. For example, when I accidentally marked my to-do item as incomplete, how can I change it?
Nevertheless, nice app overall! There are a lot of apps that take advantages from our “collection” habits and use it in a kind of negative way, in which drives their user to overspend or get addicted to games. However, I can see that this app is using these human psychology in a good way and trying to make our daily lives more fun and interesting!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FOURDESIRE CO., LTD.
- 163.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © FOURDESIRE CO., LTD. All Right Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Ads Remover $1.99
- Cup of GoCoins $1.99
- Bucket of GoCoins $4.99
- Barrel of GoCoins $20.99
- Package of GoCoins $49.99
- Wagon of GoCoins $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.